Update: New Momconfessions Blog Site - Income Opportunity

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Edit: The blog is not 100% complete but if you would like to write for it then you can begin to add content. The link is blog. You must register for an account because accounts are not linked between the forum and blog.

My little mom confession that might sound weird, I relax by building Wordpress websites and since work is slow and this forum has been stressing me out I decided to build a blog to go along with the forum.

THE FORUM ISN’T CHANGING! I just wanted to extend on the idea and give myself something to do to relax when I want to throw my computer against the wall working on this phpbb site lol.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in writing anything there is an opportunity to earn money with an ad revenue share I will be setting up (percentage of ad revenue earned on your blog entry.)

It’s still in development and it’s a pet project so this site has been and will always come first. The design is almost finished I’ll just need content. PM me on here or discord to let me know if you are interested in writing anything or just curious about how the ad revenue share works. It doesn’t have to be your typical mommy blog stuff either, we’re a unique bunch of mothers so I think it could be interesting.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

A blog
Attachments
tenor (9).gif
tenor (9).gif (377.23 KiB) Viewed 14219 times
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for the talented writers amongst us.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I just love Wordpress so much :cry:

Plus

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:08 amA blog
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it will turn out pretty well plus the blog submission part of the site and the way I can handle payments with it is really easy. No technical knowledge required.
KendallsMom wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:19 am This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for the talented writers amongst us.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Would this be anonymous?
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This sounds like a good idea for both blogger-orientated members and revenue for this site.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It sounds good. I’d probably enjoy writing something about cooking, or meal planning and prepping. Share some recipes and tips.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, the setup I have allows anonymous entries.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:41 am Would this be anonymous?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:45 am Yes, the setup I have allows anonymous entries.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:41 am Would this be anonymous?
While I am not a fan of the Anonymous button, many are. I guess it is better to include anonymous entries to have maximum participation than only named profiles with less participation since this is a revenue generating opportunity.
Locked Previous topicNext topic