Update: New Momconfessions Blog Site - Income Opportunity

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would like to contribute are there subjects you prefer?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You can write about anything really as long as it relates to being a mom in some way. If you submit something and there’s no category for it just put uncategorized and I’ll make a new one that’s related.
Bubbs wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:45 am I would like to contribute are there subjects you prefer?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:56 pm Anyway, if anyone is interested in writing anything there is an opportunity to earn money with an ad revenue share I will be setting up (percentage of ad revenue earned on your blog entry.)
I signed up and tried writing a blog.

Unfortunately, it REQUIRES you to participate in the revenue sharing. I'd prefer not to.

Can you add a tick box saying "Please donate my revenue share to charity" ? or subsidizing the running costs of the website, or something?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You can just put in your email and then I’ll delete it from the revenue sharing.
Aletheia wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:10 am
12skipafew wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:56 pm Anyway, if anyone is interested in writing anything there is an opportunity to earn money with an ad revenue share I will be setting up (percentage of ad revenue earned on your blog entry.)
I signed up and tried writing a blog.

Unfortunately, it REQUIRES you to participate in the revenue sharing. I'd prefer not to.

Can you add a tick box saying "Please donate my revenue share to charity" ? or subsidizing the running costs of the website, or something?
🤓The Admin 🤓
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:54 am
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:45 am Yes, the setup I have allows anonymous entries.
While I am not a fan of the Anonymous button, many are. I guess it is better to include anonymous entries to have maximum participation than only named profiles with less participation since this is a revenue generating opportunity.
Or have the ability to use pen names. Frankly if I was to write something autobiographical I would change names and sometimes S*x of my children. I want to keep THEM anon not so much me.
This^^^^^^^. I'd love to write about things like being the mother of children with mental health issues but I don't want their names or identities plastered on the internet. A pen name would allow a writer to have credibility without revealing their real life identity.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:57 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:01 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:54 am

While I am not a fan of the Anonymous button, many are. I guess it is better to include anonymous entries to have maximum participation than only named profiles with less participation since this is a revenue generating opportunity.
Or have the ability to use pen names. Frankly if I was to write something autobiographical I would change names and sometimes S*x of my children. I want to keep THEM anon not so much me.
This^^^^^^^. I'd love to write about things like being the mother of children with mental health issues but I don't want their names or identities plastered on the internet. A pen name would allow a writer to have credibility without revealing their real life identity.
You can use a pen name for posting. Just change the identities, locations, and a few minor details so people won’t know who you and your family are, and you should be fine. The identifying information needed for the monetizing part wouldn’t be public.
Progress, not perfection.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'll let you know.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm interested. How do we do it?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just register on https://momconfessions.net/blog and then submit a blog post using your account.
lauren08 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:08 pm I'm interested. How do we do it?
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic