Help! I need prayer.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

His wrist is broken. He's going to go get a cast on. He places a prayer request for healing. 🙄 He is going to get a cast it is an absolute sure thing that is wrist is going to heal. Why is he asking for prayer when he already knows his wrist is going to be healed?

She's depressed and she has lost her appetite. She has lost weight. She is requesting prayer so she can gain healthy amount of weight back. 🙄 Eat, dumbbell.

She is an idiot. She blames other people for her problems and for the fact that she is miserable. She needs prayer to change her situation. 🙄 No she needs to make better choices and grow up.

He firmly believes that he and his friends have the ability to raise people from the dead. 🙄 But he blocks me when I asked him how many people he and his friends have raised from the dead.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Feel better?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You need to go to Church, you want get sincere prays here unfortunately
Anonymous 2

Unread post

BaconQ may even put a curse on your whole entire family
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This shit belongs in the religion section, thanks!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm BaconQ may even but a curse on your whole entire family
I'm Atheist, not wiccan I don't believe in curses,hexes, prayers, heaven, hell, or crossing fingers. And the word is PUT

Besides this whole post is one criticizing prayers, not actually asking for them, F***ing moron.

Still it belongs in the religious section
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm This shit belongs in the religion section, thanks!
Grow up you old hag. I have 6 posts going. This place is going to crash without something interesting to argue about. Religious posts create activity.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How many of these dumb ass posts are you going to make?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:30 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 pm This shit belongs in the religion section, thanks!
Grow up you old hag. I have 6 posts going. This place is going to crash without something interesting to argue about.
It still belongs in the religious section. Congrats on having 6 failed troll posts going. With a little effort you might make one of those successful.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why does it bother you if people ask for prayer? Does it harm you at all? Does it affect you at all?

People ask for prayer for things in order to feel peace, comfort and wisdom. The person might state it is because they broke a bone or for whatever else might be going on, but normally all they want is peace and comfort in that time.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic