Help! I need prayer.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I see nothing wrong with a believer asking for prayers. I'd only take issue with that if they were asking the atheist for prayers. And don't tell an atheist, "I'll pray for you."
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:13 pm

I'm naughty all the time and I'm still here.Most people are actually run off cause they start shit they can't handle. Trust me the admin are NOT a bunch of goody two shoes and don't really give a flying fig as long as you keep your shit in the apropro sections. We don't need trolls and troglodytes making shit up to boost activity. There's already plenty of trainwrecks to follow. (RB, BB, Kookoo, etc). Pick a favorite or hell pick them all and do your thing.
This place is real good about letting people be bad. It's why it's still running.
Where is godstar? Her lunacy brought activity. She was pushed out because she is not allowed to post here. A stupid move to have separate forums in a dying community.
And yet you seem to be here. Trust me we don't need more trolls. I'd like to see some honest posts actually. This post makes me want to tell you go find some new friends for the love of God.
10 bucks says this is godstar
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

God give me strength...
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:52 pm His wrist is broken. He's going to go get a cast on. He places a prayer request for healing. 🙄 He is going to get a cast it is an absolute sure thing that is wrist is going to heal. Why is he asking for prayer when he already knows his wrist is going to be healed?

She's depressed and she has lost her appetite. She has lost weight. She is requesting prayer so she can gain healthy amount of weight back. 🙄 Eat, dumbbell.

She is an idiot. She blames other people for her problems and for the fact that she is miserable. She needs prayer to change her situation. 🙄 No she needs to make better choices and grow up.

He firmly believes that he and his friends have the ability to raise people from the dead. 🙄 But he blocks me when I asked him how many people he and his friends have raised from the dead.
You really are bitter.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:42 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 pm
This place is real good about letting people be bad. It's why it's still running.
Where is godstar? Her lunacy brought activity. She was pushed out because she is not allowed to post here. A stupid move to have separate forums in a dying community.
And yet you seem to be here. Trust me we don't need more trolls. I'd like to see some honest posts actually. This post makes me want to tell you go find some new friends for the love of God.
10 bucks says this is godstar
Hey, you might be onto something.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:52 pm His wrist is broken. He's going to go get a cast on. He places a prayer request for healing. 🙄 He is going to get a cast it is an absolute sure thing that is wrist is going to heal. Why is he asking for prayer when he already knows his wrist is going to be healed?

She's depressed and she has lost her appetite. She has lost weight. She is requesting prayer so she can gain healthy amount of weight back. 🙄 Eat, dumbbell.

She is an idiot. She blames other people for her problems and for the fact that she is miserable. She needs prayer to change her situation. 🙄 No she needs to make better choices and grow up.

He firmly believes that he and his friends have the ability to raise people from the dead. 🙄 But he blocks me when I asked him how many people he and his friends have raised from the dead.
You do realize that these posts are showing the world your character - and NOT in a good way.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Help! I need the 30 seconds of my life back it took to read that junk.

Why do you care? I think you need to grow up.

Locked Previous topicNext topic