Help! I need prayer.

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

The active community here is way too small for separate sections. Just pushes more people away.

Then when you got goody two shoes running the show booting people for being naughty there's no hope staying alive. Just look at the forgotten mother's lounge.
I'm naughty all the time and I'm still here.Most people are actually run off cause they start shit they can't handle. Trust me the admin are NOT a bunch of goody two shoes and don't really give a flying fig as long as you keep your shit in the apropro sections. We don't need trolls and troglodytes making shit up to boost activity. There's already plenty of trainwrecks to follow. (RB, BB, Kookoo, etc). Pick a favorite or hell pick them all and do your thing.
This place is real good about letting people be bad. It's why it's still running.
Where is godstar? Her lunacy brought activity. She was pushed out because she is not allowed to post here. A stupid move to have separate forums in a dying community.
Well which is it? Do you got goody two shoes running the show kicking people out or is it real good about letting people be bad? Pick one. When you contradict yourself that's the first sign you're a F***ing troll.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You need a damn life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:46 pm You need a damn life.
You and mojo like to add your 2 cents to my shit though. Calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm

I'm naughty all the time and I'm still here.Most people are actually run off cause they start shit they can't handle. Trust me the admin are NOT a bunch of goody two shoes and don't really give a flying fig as long as you keep your shit in the apropro sections. We don't need trolls and troglodytes making shit up to boost activity. There's already plenty of trainwrecks to follow. (RB, BB, Kookoo, etc). Pick a favorite or hell pick them all and do your thing.
This place is real good about letting people be bad. It's why it's still running.
Where is godstar? Her lunacy brought activity. She was pushed out because she is not allowed to post here. A stupid move to have separate forums in a dying community.
Well which is it? Do you got goody two shoes running the show kicking people out or is it real good about letting people be bad? Pick one. When you contradict yourself that's the first sign you're a F***ing troll.
The mothers lounge died because the woman running it was booting people for being bad. If this place booted people for being bad there would be hardly anyone left. Making people go into dead forums is only hurting the community and causing people to leave. It's not smart to have separate forums in such a small community is what I said. You want this place to grow not decline in activity.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:50 pm
jas wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:46 pm You need a damn life.
You and mojo like to add your 2 cents to my shit though. Calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?
No, I wouldn't. I'm not putting the time or the effort into making 6 lame posts and have more in the works.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:02 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm
The mothers lounge died because the woman running it was booting people for being bad. If this place booted people for being bad there would be hardly anyone left. Making people go into dead forums is only hurting the community and causing people to leave. It's not smart to have separate forums in such a small community is what I said. You want this place to grow not decline in activity.
Actually I couldn't give a shit which direction it went. YOU might want it to grow. I'm just here to kill time. I could do other things to kill time just as easily. This site is not a necessity
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm
mojogirl wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:39 pm get a hobby, your spam posts suck ass
Then why are they active posts? I have sóme more creative works in the making. Don't worry.
i'll be waiting. make 'em good.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:52 pm His wrist is broken. He's going to go get a cast on. He places a prayer request for healing. 🙄 He is going to get a cast it is an absolute sure thing that is wrist is going to heal. Why is he asking for prayer when he already knows his wrist is going to be healed?

She's depressed and she has lost her appetite. She has lost weight. She is requesting prayer so she can gain healthy amount of weight back. 🙄 Eat, dumbbell.

She is an idiot. She blames other people for her problems and for the fact that she is miserable. She needs prayer to change her situation. 🙄 No she needs to make better choices and grow up.

He firmly believes that he and his friends have the ability to raise people from the dead. 🙄 But he blocks me when I asked him how many people he and his friends have raised from the dead.
Sounds like you're trolling a facebook prayer page. Maybe you should go to youtube and play some kitten videos instead.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm
mojogirl wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:39 pm get a hobby, your spam posts suck ass
Then why are they active posts? I have sóme more creative works in the making. Don't worry.
i'll be waiting. make 'em good.
I'm pretty sure the shitty Nanny of negligent wealthy parents post is hers too.It's not good. She got called out for being a troll 3 times on the first page
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

The active community here is way too small for separate sections. Just pushes more people away.

Then when you got goody two shoes running the show booting people for being naughty there's no hope staying alive. Just look at the forgotten mother's lounge.
And yet you seem to be here. Trust me we don't need more trolls. I'd like to see some honest posts actually. This post makes me want to tell you go find some new friends for the love of God.
Locked Previous topicNext topic