Wish us luck

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We are off to the orthopedics. It’s either surgery or hopefully,finally a full cast

Back from Orthopedics. Bones are still aligned but no sign of regrowth yet. So she is stuck in that nasty little splint with strict orders to keep her home with little to no physical activity. We go back next Tuesday for more xrays and hopefully cast. Good news is that she won’t need surgery
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Don't forget to post pics of any new x-rays or any other supporting documents, lol
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good luck!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 am Don't forget to post pics of any new x-rays or any other supporting documents, lol
Better yet take pictures at the office holding todays newspaper.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:39 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 am Don't forget to post pics of any new x-rays or any other supporting documents, lol
Better yet take pictures at the office holding todays newspaper.
Paper doesn’t come out until this evening. Besides last week I posted her xrays with time stamp and date so this will have to do
3B84916E-60DC-432C-9E71-E71A9FAA64AF.jpeg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:23 am Good luck!
Thank You. We are waiting for them to set up for xrays
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good luck
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This would be the point I look at the orthopedist and say okay wait. I've got to go back to work. And YOU keep a four year old quiet with next to no activity. Look you got to help a person out here. I just don't understand why they won't cast her and let her go back to normal activity.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sure thing troll!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:40 pm This would be the point I look at the orthopedist and say okay wait. I've got to go back to work. And YOU keep a four year old quiet with next to no activity. Look you got to help a person out here. I just don't understand why they won't cast her and let her go back to normal activity.
I don’t either and I feel so rushed when he comes into talk to him. Like for instance I was trying to get ideas to see if there was anything I needed to be doing to encourage the bone growth that I said was there anything I could do to move it. I don’t give a damn about the job. My job will be there when I go back. The bills will be paid and we will have food to eat. Plus quite a bit in emergency fund. My concern is that it’s in a raggedy ass splint that gets dirtier and dirtier everyday and the least little hard bump can knock the bones out of alignment and nothing is being done but xrays. I know I’m being sensitive and just basically over the top but it really kills me that there isn’t a full hard cast on it
Locked Previous topicNext topic