Kids are going to be disappointed

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I bought $75 in cheesecake factory giftcards during black Friday .Anyway they've been begging me for days to go and i promised them we'd go eat i side etc...but holy crap...everything on their menu is SO expensive..they've raised the prices AGAIN ...so now I'm like nope ....take out it is....drinks and tip is another 30 bucks on our bill...I can save 30 dollars by just ordering our food to go....the 75 dollars isnt even going to cover our takeout bill ....appetizers adult entrees for 3 is more than 75 dollars....it'll likely be $110.

I feel bad though...i promised them a sit down restaurant experience...so do i order it to go and save money or keep my promise and just put the extra on my credit card (i really don't want to do that )
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Only an idiot would buy gift certificates for a place that is "so expensive" and then complain about how expensive they are.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory yesterday and it didn’t seem expensive to me.

If you promised your kids that you would eat out, why not compromise and tell them you will eat in the restaurant if they drink water instead of soda?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:03 pm Only an idiot would buy gift certificates for a place that is "so expensive" and then complain about how expensive they are.
We’ve all missed you anon2!
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think it’s less the food they want and more the experience. I’d dine in.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:03 pm Only an idiot would buy gift certificates for a place that is "so expensive" and then complain about how expensive they are.
Only an idiot would think the Cheesecake Factory is "So Expensive"
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:13 pm
Depends on perspective. For those who don't have a lot of income, it is very expensive. For others who are better off financially, not so much.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Was this troll really so important that it needed 2 identical posts?
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why are you posting this AGAIN?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:42 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:13 pm
Depends on perspective. For those who don't have a lot of income, it is very expensive. For others who are better off financially, not so much.
Trust & believe I was only being sarcastic because of the typical anon2 response
Locked Previous topicNext topic