Aldi's food is disgusting.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

The food has a terrible favor. How the hell can people shop there!?
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like it. They have a good cheese selection.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Cue all the people who love Aldi, lol.

I'm a fan of their fruits, vegetables, and a few other things myself. I don't buy the meat but other people seem to be able to get good meat from Aldi in other areas so maybe things vary by location.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it varies from store to store. The one by my house is horrible.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some things are good, others taste like cardboard. It varies by location I'm sure. Same can be said about shopping name brands. Some are good, some taste like cardboard. A name brand=/= quality. Likewise discount=/= low quality trash. You've gotta shop around and meet somewhere in the middle. Some name brands, some discount from stores like aldi's, some in the middle. Find what you like and STFU.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Depends on what you buy.
I don’t buy everything there, but lots of things are good and I save $$
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Opened a bag of chips and itwas favored with poison!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I buy sugar, flour, rice, milk, eggs, produce, oatmeal. If you are buying staples there is little to no difference based on the label. We don't buy frozen prepared foods, snack foods, mixes or canned soups at Aldi or any other store.

Personally I find chips like Dorito's, most packaged cookies and all frozen meals "disgusting" but others seem to like them.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Like any grocery store, it's got products I like & others I don't. But I can say the same thing about Whole foods, LOL...

I am scared to buy their meat.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think it depends on location. I don't shop there often but I've been a few times and purchased a few bits and bobs, they were fine.
Locked Previous topicNext topic