How hard is it to understand the words "Do not kiss the baby"

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:27 am 2/10. Not feeling this one.
She's already contradicted herself. In the OP she said MIL's own son said she would NEVER see the grandkids and then in the comments she says he can't get off mother's tit and allowed her to hold the baby. So which is it, does he hate his mother for being selfish or does he cater to her whims.
You are looking for something that isn't there. Dh did tell her that after my child came down with herpes. After she was admitted into the NICU. That doesn't mean I forgive him. And it definitely doesn't mean that he neglected his child in favor of making his mother happy. If he had been off his mother's mother's tit then he wouldn't have neglected his daughter for his mother's fee fees. Because of their direct actions my daughter is in the NICU for at least 21 days. I will never forgive him or her
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:40 am
She's already contradicted herself. In the OP she said MIL's own son said she would NEVER see the grandkids and then in the comments she says he can't get off mother's tit and allowed her to hold the baby. So which is it, does he hate his mother for being selfish or does he cater to her whims.
You are looking for something that isn't there. Dh did tell her that after my child came down with herpes. After she was admitted into the NICU. That doesn't mean I forgive him. And it definitely doesn't mean that he neglected his child in favor of making his mother happy. If he had been off his mother's mother's tit then he wouldn't have neglected his daughter for his mother's fee fees. Because of their direct actions my daughter is in the NICU for at least 21 days. I will never forgive him or her
Whatever you say trollina.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

When are you filing for divorce?
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Make a sign and hang it everywhere. Get a spray bottle and spray her every time she does it.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 1

Unread post

[bbvideo][/bbvideo]
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:51 am

When are you filing for divorce?
Not anytime soon. I will be separating from him though and if he doesn't consent to marriage counseling then I will serve him with divorce papers
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fee fees?
I suppose this could have happened and certainly has. But 21 days in NICU from a kiss seems awfully rare. But say it did I'm sure your dh is already beating himself up. Plus I understand your anger but your baby is in the NICU. Wouldnt it be better for you to be angry later?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I'm so sorry. It always perplexes me that some grandparents think they have the right to ignore what a child's parents say.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Fee fees?
I suppose this could have happened and certainly has. But 21 days in NICU from a kiss seems awfully rare. But say it did I'm sure your dh is already beating himself up. Plus I understand your anger but your baby is in the NICU. Wouldnt it be better for you to be angry later?
She isn’t in the NICU because of a kiss. She’s in the hospital receiving 21 days of IV antibiotics due to the loss that gave her herpes
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Such a minor freaking thing. The vast majority of every human has it, I welcomed people to kiss hold and love my babies. I am not going to freak out over such things.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Contracting Neonatal herpes is extremely rare. In most cases (85%) it is contracted from the mother via the birth canal when she is unaware she has the virus due to showing no symptoms. It is only caught form someone with active cold sores in about 10% of cases. It usually takes about 28 days for it to present itself in order to be diagnosed when contracted from the mother. Oh look. your kid is 3 weeks old. Congrats your blistering twat is what gave your baby the herp. It wasn't your crone of a MIL afterall.

Furthermore if she has to spend 21 days in the hospital that means it's got to the point of CNS which takes longer to develop meaning the baby had the herp LONG before grammy planted a big oozy wet one on her. You're the herpes riddled infection here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic