Am I a prostitute or call girl?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm a mother in my thirties and here lately I've started seeing someone. We are solely meeting for S*x. We don't go on dates or anything like that, it's only to hook up. Would YOU do this? I'm enjoying myself but my sister thinks that this guy is scum and is using me. I asked her if she could watch my kids today (while I go and "hang out" with this guy) and she called me a prostitute. How does this make me one since I know the guy and he has never given me money. She said that I was no kind of mother since I'm stooping so low to go and meet for S*x. Here's the thing, I LOVE doing this and I don't see anything wrong with it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No. I wouldn't risk getting an STD.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Maybe don’t tell your sister about it next time?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's definitely not my thing. I have only ever been with my husband and that is fine for me. Do whatever you like as long as you are safe IMO.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like a good situation for you
And ignore your judgmental sister πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: ↑Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:19 am Sounds like a good situation for you
I think the universe is trying to tell you it’s time to get laid with all these S*x troll posts lately πŸ˜‚.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:15 am No. I wouldn't risk getting an STD.
Condoms are used every single time. I just had a Gyno visit and I was tested for STDs and it came back negative. This guy is a very clean-cut guy who looks like he takes a shower three times a day lol
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:21 am
Bubbs wrote: ↑Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:19 am Sounds like a good situation for you
I think the universe is trying to tell you it’s time to get laid with all these S*x troll posts lately πŸ˜‚.
LOL. I agree it is far past time
But easier said than done πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you and be okay with it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:22 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:15 am No. I wouldn't risk getting an STD.
Condoms are used every single time. I just had a Gyno visit and I was tested for STDs and it came back negative. This guy is a very clean-cut guy who looks like he takes a shower three times a day lol
Condoms don't protect against everything. I just wouldn't risk it personally. Showering also won't protect against everything either.
Locked Previous topicNext topic