Do you buy your kids stuff at Lush?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:43 pm That explains it.. we don't use that stuff. I have horrible reactions to scents so I avoid places like that like the plague. I can't even walk past Bath and Body Works without holding my breath.

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:32 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:17 pm Umm.. what is Lush?
It's a bath and body products store. Everything they sell is environmentally friendly, not tested on animals, fair trade, and proceeds go to various charities depending on the product. It's all high quality as well. Some things are pricey, but others are a good deal.
A lot of their things aren't strongly scented, my three year old has very sensitive skin and lush is the only thing we can use one him.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:43 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:34 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:23 pm No I make my own bath bombs. I make them for my kids too.
That’s cool. How do you make them?
I use silicon molds. Then you just mix critic acid(makes it fizz) epsom salt,baking soda, coconut oil, a scent and a color. You can also had glitter or sprinkles to make it pretty. I make that bath salts and sugar scrubs. It’s what I give teachers at Christmas and end of year. They all have loved them and comment on them after we’re now longer in their class.
Do you have an actual recipe? My kids would bankrupt me at Lush, left to their own devices.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What the f**k happened to a good ole fashion bubble bath. Do we really need kids to be covered in glitter and smelling like whores?
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t like it for myself!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes. I turned her on to Lush. I have just about every product they make..lol!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:09 pm

I use silicon molds. Then you just mix critic acid(makes it fizz) epsom salt,baking soda, coconut oil, a scent and a color. You can also had glitter or sprinkles to make it pretty. I make that bath salts and sugar scrubs. It’s what I give teachers at Christmas and end of year. They all have loved them and comment on them after we’re now longer in their class.
Do you have an actual recipe? My kids would bankrupt me at Lush, left to their own devices.
I use different ones based on what scent I want. I get them from Pinterest and play around. If they don’t set up you can put them in the oven on warm for 1-4 hours. I have my recipes in the computer and my husband is working from it right now.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:09 pm

This is the site I used when first making them it gives step by step instructions.
https://www.thegunnysack.com/make-bath-bombs/
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, my boys LOVE the robot and submarine bombs.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:04 pm OMG soaps and bath bombs add up quickly 😂. And now my kids smell funny and look kind of glittery!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:55 pm Nope. Too many chemicals.
Are there any products you recommend that aren't chemical laden?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I bought some bath bombs and lotions from their boxing day sale. Dd uses them more than I do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic