I told her so, I told her so

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

OBXPrincess wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:17 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:16 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:53 pm

All four kids are biologically hers according to the 1st paragraph. So which kids did she adopt? Man trolls who can' keep their story straight in their first post really suck.
Reading comprehension. She said he adapted her two oldest kids. Not her.
but why would she word it like that either naturally or by adoption through this other guy all four of those kids are biologically hers that's where the confusion is because whether he adopted the other two children or not she still would have had four children. It makes it seem like her friend adopted children
Because she's a failed troll that sucks at story telling and doesn't have an adequate grasp of the English language.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:23 am They do when that person is responsible for child support.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:47 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:31 pm “They can’t tell her where he is”? Who’s “they” and why can’t they? She has a right to know.
My daughter left home in the middle of the night with no warning or note or anything. She was 18. I filed a missing persons report. The police did find her but did not tell me anything more than she was okay and she left on her own. No one has the actual right to know where another adult is.
Please post that law.

People have privacy rights. No individual has the right to know where another adult is. The courts can find him without the other person knowing where he is.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:31 pm “They can’t tell her where he is”? Who’s “they” and why can’t they? She has a right to know.
My daughter left home in the middle of the night with no warning or note or anything. She was 18. I filed a missing persons report. The police did find her but did not tell me anything more than she was okay and she left on her own. No one has the actual right to know where another adult is.
Do you know where she is now? Do you know why she left now?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:46 am
Yes I know where she lives now. She left because she wanted to drop out of her last year of high school. She ended up graduating but that was the reason she left. She knew I would make her stay in school and she didn't want it to turn into a fight so she just left.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:55 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:46 am

Yes I know where she lives now. She left because she wanted to drop out of her last year of high school. She ended up graduating but that was the reason she left. She knew I would make her stay in school and she didn't want it to turn into a fight so she just left.
Wow, what a stressful time for you both. Have you mended your relationship? Where did she go to stay?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

You're not nuts. OP did word it as if the WOMAN adopted.
OBXPrincess wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:06 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:45 am Because all 4 of her children are legally his children. It leaves her with no means of obtaining child support since this guy has disappeared into the night.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but it's not hard to follow.
OBXPrincess wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:17 am

but why would she word it like that either naturally or by adoption through this other guy all four of those kids are biologically hers that's where the confusion is because whether he adopted the other two children or not she still would have had four children. It makes it seem like her friend adopted children
I fully understand that, I can comprehend exactly what the post is about and what it says but it's weird the way that she worded it because it makes it seem like SHE adopted children not him. all she had to do was say now she has four kids with no means of being able to take care of them and then there would be no confusion 🤦🤷
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

How many times have you posted this?
Do you think she would have posted this somewhere?

Anyway,
She is an adult and capable of making her own decisions, albeit not good ones.
As her friend I would help her if I could in a limited capacity.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:12 am Wait!! Why was he allowed to adopt her other kids, if their dad is still kind of in the picture? Did he sign over his rights? I'm sorry, but I don't believe this. I don't see why a man would sign over the rights to his kids, to let someone he doesn't know adopt them...
My ex would do it in a heartbeat to get out of paying CS.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:54 pm Love is notoriously blind, deaf and dumb
She was buying whatever picture he painted
It sucks, but she’ll eventually figure it all out.
No people are blind, deaf and dumb. They reject reality for fantasies. Because make believe makes them feel good but is destructive in the end.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:38 am
Bubbs wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:54 pm Love is notoriously blind, deaf and dumb
She was buying whatever picture he painted
It sucks, but she’ll eventually figure it all out.
No people are blind, deaf and dumb. They reject reality for fantasies. Because make believe makes them feel good but is destructive in the end.
I 100% agree with you.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic