Only Unattractive underemployed men Seem to chose me

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Your choice, but it seems silly to me. Unless you're a moderate earner to begin with, then I completely understand. I wouldn't want to be with someone who was broke either. In fact, I made that mistake in my younger days.

Anyway, being underemployed doesn't mean earning any particular amount. It just means they aren't earning at their full potential. I know a lot of people who earn less than they're capable of because taking a promotion or a new job would mean work would interfere with their lifestyle. I see now that isn't what you meant.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:14 am I’m not Wasting time with someone who earns A lot less than I Do
Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:56 am Being underemployed isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's just that a man knows how to balance work life and his personal life.

Honestly, as long as a man is able to support his lifestyle, why does his employment matter?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:28 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:01 pm Most unemployed men aren't living in a middle class neighborhood
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:50 pm not there Either. Why do You assume?
She said underemployed not unemployed. You shouldn't really be giving advice on the subject she's not looking for a sugardaddy. Clearly you suck at picking men as well. All you do is complain about yours.
I can vent all day long if I want to. My man could be handsome as f**k and I'd still use this site to vent.

95 percent of the women on this site are 40+ That rich, handsome, childless man is a fairy tale at this point.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don't settle for less that what you know you deserve, and want. The right man is out there. Sometimes you have to date a lot of jerks before you find the right one.

Anonymous 9

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:27 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:01 pm Most unemployed men aren't living in a middle class neighborhood
She said underemployed not unemployed. You shouldn't really be giving advice on the subject she's not looking for a sugardaddy. Clearly you suck at picking men as well. All you do is complain about yours.
I can vent all day long if I want to. My man could be handsome as f**k and I'd still use this site to vent.

95 percent of the women on this site are 40+ That rich, handsome, childless man is a fairy tale at this point.
What are you going on about?What does the age of people on this site have anything to do with anything? It dosent matter why you are complaining or venting. You complain because you're unhappy with your situation therfore you aren't in any place to be offering advice on how to find a decent partner. Because you can't find one for yourself. Instead you insult her and make stabs at her implying that she's looking for men in a trailer park or ghetto. Smh. Decent men are not a fairytale. They just don't want to be with gold digging women like you.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you belong to any professional organizations? Where do successful people go in your area? There is always a place-bar, restaurant, area where they are. Join events and adventures.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:57 am

What are you going on about?What does the age of people on this site have anything to do with anything? It dosent matter why you are complaining or venting. You complain because you're unhappy with your situation therfore you aren't in any place to be offering advice on how to find a decent partner. Because you can't find one for yourself. Instead you insult her and make stabs at her implying that she's looking for men in a trailer park or ghetto. Smh. Decent men are not a fairytale. They just don't want to be with gold digging women like you.
My idea of a decent man, is a man who makes decent money 😊 so clearly I have no issues getting men with money. She can keep all the handsome men, I don't want them
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

After reading a bit more, I’ll add 2 points

1) this is an actual issue, as rates of college educated men are declining, and rates for women are increasing, so sociologists have commented, it is becoming an identified concern, that logistically, it is harder for college educated women to find men of equal education and earning power.

2) I do not know what you mean by under-employed, but I make double to triple the wage of my DH, even though he has a graduate degree, and I am still glad for our relationship.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:25 am

My idea of a decent man, is a man who makes decent money 😊 so clearly I have no issues getting men with money. She can keep all the handsome men, I don't want them
My DH is attractive, tall, and an executive at one of the world’s largest banks.....I didn’t have to settle on any of it....
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For me it is finding a man my age who is as active as I am.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:40 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:25 am

My DH is attractive, tall, and an executive at one of the world’s largest banks.....I didn’t have to settle on any of it....
Good for you, handsome was never on my list however my SO isn't ugly whatsoever. He's overweight now and aging but he's not ugly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic