Only Unattractive underemployed men Seem to chose me

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:50 pm not there Either. Why do You assume?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:46 pm ive never been to the hood in my city
Aka the trailer park
It's where she hangs out.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

What would make you attractive to a good looking man with his life together?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Wait! What?

Are you saying that you think she lives in a trailer park?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:46 pm ive never been to the hood in my city
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:29 pm If you hang out in the hood, you will attract hood men. Put yourself in places that losers wouldn't be.
Aka the trailer park
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm I’m not the Most Successful but I’m not underemployed. I’m Not looking for a Sugar Daddy I want some one Comparable to me Financially and I’m Attracted to
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:42 pm Successful men seem to be attracted to successful women and the same is said to be true for the opposite.
That sucks, but why all the random capitalization??
It reminds me of an old CM poster.
Who?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:40 pm I’m going to be single for Ever
Successfull men arent going to go to the ghetto to hang out and meet wen.
Go to coffee shops, bars and restaurants on the upscale part of town. That will give you a better shot at a chance encounter. Attend art gallery openings, wine tastings, golf tournaments, concerts and museums. Don't turn down wedding invitations or try to get out of jury duty.

Secure a job in a field that surrounds you with successful men. Working as a nurse or medical assistant will yield a higher chance of meeting a single male doctor or even male patients who are good prospects. Choose the field you want your successful man to work in, such as law, business, politics or sports. Network with others on the job to meet successful men they know..

Many successful men take the time to give back to their community through volunteer projects. Fundraising and event planning activities for good causes.

Push come to shove, you can join a dating site, go to a speed dating event or start hanging out in the bars
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:01 pm Most unemployed men aren't living in a middle class neighborhood
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:50 pm not there Either. Why do You assume?

Aka the trailer park
She said underemployed not unemployed. You shouldn't really be giving advice on the subject she's not looking for a sugardaddy. Clearly you suck at picking men as well. All you do is complain about yours.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Being underemployed isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's just that a man knows how to balance work life and his personal life.

Honestly, as long as a man is able to support his lifestyle, why does his employment matter?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m not Wasting time with someone who earns A lot less than I Do
Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:56 am Being underemployed isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it's just that a man knows how to balance work life and his personal life.

Honestly, as long as a man is able to support his lifestyle, why does his employment matter?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

who hangs out in the Ghetto?
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:54 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:40 pm I’m going to be single for Ever
Successfull men arent going to go to the ghetto to hang out and meet wen.
Go to coffee shops, bars and restaurants on the upscale part of town. That will give you a better shot at a chance encounter. Attend art gallery openings, wine tastings, golf tournaments, concerts and museums. Don't turn down wedding invitations or try to get out of jury duty.

Secure a job in a field that surrounds you with successful men. Working as a nurse or medical assistant will yield a higher chance of meeting a single male doctor or even male patients who are good prospects. Choose the field you want your successful man to work in, such as law, business, politics or sports. Network with others on the job to meet successful men they know..

Many successful men take the time to give back to their community through volunteer projects. Fundraising and event planning activities for good causes.

Push come to shove, you can join a dating site, go to a speed dating event or start hanging out in the bars
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How long have you been single? Where are you meeting these underemployed men you’re not attracted to?
Locked Previous topicNext topic