Only Unattractive underemployed men Seem to chose me

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why are you focused on who is "chosing" you? Figure out what you are looking for and then put yourself in the places and activities you might share with that person.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Put down the tindr and go out to actually MEET people. Choice men don't use Tindr , Grindr, or other dating apps to find their mates. Only underemployed assholes looking for booty calls do. So that's what you'll get.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have no Idea Where to Go. Not bars, not clubs Not Gyms. Where?
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:53 pm Put down the tindr and go out to actually MEET people. Choice men don't use Tindr , Grindr, or other dating apps to find their mates. Only underemployed assholes looking for booty calls do. So that's what you'll get.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

where?
MonarchMom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 pm Why are you focused on who is "chosing" you? Figure out what you are looking for and then put yourself in the places and activities you might share with that person.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:28 pm I have no Idea Where to Go. Not bars, not clubs Not Gyms. Where?
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:53 pm Put down the tindr and go out to actually MEET people. Choice men don't use Tindr , Grindr, or other dating apps to find their mates. Only underemployed assholes looking for booty calls do. So that's what you'll get.
Out. Have a friend that's having a get together, go. A F***ing co-worker wanting to get a few people together for karaoke Thursdays or board game Tuesdays, GO. Shit even your local city fundraising event, etc. The larger the social circle the more people you'll meet. If you just hang out with the same group day in and day out you'll never meet anyone new. If you're insecure find ONE friend to go with you to these things but for f**k's sake stop going to bars and using dating apps because you'll find exactly the same thing you've been finding. Losers. Shit pick up a couple cooking or dance classes at the local college or community center. At least you'll know those people are looking to learn something and take classes to improve themselves.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Like usually attracts like. My mom could never find out why my sister couldn’t find a good and decent guy. Well it’s because my sister hung out in cheap bars. So yeah she’s going to find guys that go to cheap bars. You’re probably not going to too many stand up guys in dive bars. What do you do during your free time? Are there places that you could meet guy or are you using apps where people can lie and just want to hook up?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’ve been Using Dating apps because in my daily life I don’t Meet Anyone. My free Time I’m With My kids. I can’t remember the last time I met Someone New.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:57 pm Like usually attracts like. My mom could never find out why my sister couldn’t find a good and decent guy. Well it’s because my sister hung out in cheap bars. So yeah she’s going to find guys that go to cheap bars. You’re probably not going to too many stand up guys in dive bars. What do you do during your free time? Are there places that you could meet guy or are you using apps where people can lie and just want to hook up?
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:28 pm I have no Idea Where to Go. Not bars, not clubs Not Gyms. Where?
Out. Have a friend that's having a get together, go. A F***ing co-worker wanting to get a few people together for karaoke Thursdays or board game Tuesdays, GO. Shit even your local city fundraising event, etc. The larger the social circle the more people you'll meet. If you just hang out with the same group day in and day out you'll never meet anyone new. If you're insecure find ONE friend to go with you to these things but for f**k's sake stop going to bars and using dating apps because you'll find exactly the same thing you've been finding. Losers. Shit pick up a couple cooking or dance classes at the local college or community center. At least you'll know those people are looking to learn something and take classes to improve themselves.

to add a few more:
join a book club, a hiking group, take a class , look for local events that interest you.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:29 pm where?
MonarchMom wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 pm Why are you focused on who is "chosing" you? Figure out what you are looking for and then put yourself in the places and activities you might share with that person.
That depends on what you like to do and might value in a partner.Take an adult-ed class on investing and stock markets and you will meet men with resources who are thinking about the future. Take a class on digital photography class and you will meet men who have the time and interest to learn new things. Join a kayaking, hiking group or biking club and you will meet men who are health conscious and enjoy the outdoors. Join a new church volunteer group if you want to meet men who share that moral view.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:27 pm Where are you hanging out? You need to find a different watering hole.
Yeah, like a bank, or a country club ;)
Locked Previous topicNext topic