What's for dinner 1/19/20?

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A copy cat recipe of Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich for DH and I homemade nuggets for the kids with potato wedges and corn on the Cobb
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Easy peasy comfort food. It's cold and rainy today. I made a Bisquick 'crust' in a small rectangular casserole dish. I really over estimated how much too. I was going to put it in a square pan and quickly realized I needed a bigger pan. Anyway, after spraying cooking nonstick cooking spray on the dish I pushed the dough down and around up the sides of the dish and baked it until the dough was cooked. I put a large can of Bushe's veggie baked beans on top and crumbled up some bacon all over it that I baked in the oven. I then popped it back in the oven for about 30 minutes to heat through and then topped with shredded cheddar cheese and put back under the oven to melt. Really good.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

My children told me that I fed them too much crap today and insisted I feed them grilled chicken and lentil salad for dinner. I wanted to order them pizza, and asked them what the heck kind of children refuse pizza in favor of lentil salad.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well, it's just Dh and me in the house right now as the kids are out of town until Friday so we ate egg sandwiches. I'm going easy until the kids come home and then I'll go back to normal meal planning/meals that revolve around karate.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic