Chiefs vs. Titans

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Who's watching this today? Who are you rooting for?

I am so excited for the Chiefs, as a KC gal. Last week's game was so crazy. I bet this one will be a nail biter!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m taking my boys to the mall and we are getting face masks at Lush and eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I’m sure someone will tell me getting the boys face masks will turn them gay, but I firmly believe they’ll just end up metrosexual!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sure it will be on our tv. Like most of you ,my dh's life depends on who wins some silly game.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know I'll be watching Niners and Green Bay. The Niners haven't done this well in years, and I'm thrilled they've gotten this far.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:29 am I'm sure it will be on our tv. Like most of you ,my dh's life depends on who wins some silly game.
DH rarely watches sports on TV 😂. It’s one of the many reasons I picked him!!!!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:28 am I’m taking my boys to the mall and we are getting face masks at Lush and eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I’m sure someone will tell me getting the boys face masks will turn them gay, but I firmly believe they’ll just end up metrosexual!
Enjoy the face masks! DS goes to the spa for his acne every 3 weeks, lol, so not exactly a face mask, so that's where our face mask budget goes, lol. I used to love the Cheesecake Factory, haven't been in years though. Mangia, Mangia!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:29 am I'm sure it will be on our tv. Like most of you ,my dh's life depends on who wins some silly game.
I'm sorry.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:33 am I know I'll be watching Niners and Green Bay. The Niners haven't done this well in years, and I'm thrilled they've gotten this far.
Eek, I wish you the best. My confession, I hope we get to play Green Bay in the Super Bowl. I like Green Bay.

And I respect your dedication to the you Niners, but if you are thrilled by long odds thrilled about how far a team has come, girl, the chiefs have only EVER WON the SuperBowl ONE TIME, in 1969 season. So, we are so psyched.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not into football enough to watch a game. I will pick Titans( I like the logo.. lol)
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:48 am I'm not into football enough to watch a game. I will pick Titans( I like the logo.. lol)
Boo ;) :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic