Condoms and pregnancy. Help!

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:37 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 pm It's all we have ever used for 17 years and my only pregnancies have been intentional. I get pregnant pretty fast when we don't use them usually the first month.
This is such a relief! It's hard to enjoy S*x because I keep worrying that I'm going to get pregnant. Now, he doesn't pull out until he's completely finished. Should I be extra cautious and tell him to pull out before he finishes? I'm a worrywart if you couldn't already tell.
Maybe he should pull out before you're finished. You don't sound like you should be having S*x at all.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

It depends on where you live and how the condoms were stored since they were made.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Would you consider going on hormonal birth control to ease your worrying? In conjunction with the condoms.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It’s all we use now and I haven’t had any issues.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:54 pm Would you consider going on hormonal birth control to ease your worrying? In conjunction with the condoms.
That's what I used my entire adult life until I got too old and my gyno stopped me. I always had a little worry in the back of my mind, but was much more secure than times I was off of it and used just condoms or pull out.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

God people like you should have to pass a test in order to be given permission to breed. Stupid F***ing troll. -5
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good F***ing grief. How do some of you function on a daily basis?!?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

How old are you?

If getting pregnant is a serious concern for you...get your tubes tied.

damn girl, how old are ou
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Very low chance, but still possible. I have a niece allegedly conceived through a condom, but I have my doubts that my ex-sil didn’t sabotage the thing. They had 3 boys and she’s always wanted a girl but my brother didn’t want more kids...lucky how that worked out for her, huh?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:53 pm Very low chance, but still possible. I have a niece allegedly conceived through a condom, but I have my doubts that my ex-sil didn’t sabotage the thing. They had 3 boys and she’s always wanted a girl but my brother didn’t want more kids...lucky how that worked out for her, huh?
That is the most horrible thing you can do to a guy. WTF
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic