Condoms and pregnancy. Help!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What are my chances of getting pregnant if we only use condoms? I'm not on any other kind of birth control. I know that it sounds dumb and risky but it's a long story. Has anyone on here ever gotten pregnant even if a condom was used?
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That's all we used from the time our son was born 'til I went through menopause, so 20 years. Never even had a pregnancy scare.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Ummm...it's fairly low but it can still happen.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

"If you use condoms perfectly every single time you have S*x, they're 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. But people aren't perfect, so in real life condoms are about 85% effective — that means about 15 out of 100 people who use condoms as their only birth control method will get pregnant each year."
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's all we have ever used for 17 years and my only pregnancies have been intentional. I get pregnant pretty fast when we don't use them usually the first month.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 pm It's all we have ever used for 17 years and my only pregnancies have been intentional. I get pregnant pretty fast when we don't use them usually the first month.
This is such a relief! It's hard to enjoy S*x because I keep worrying that I'm going to get pregnant. Now, he doesn't pull out until he's completely finished. Should I be extra cautious and tell him to pull out before he finishes? I'm a worrywart if you couldn't already tell.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Only ever used condoms and never once had even a pregnancy scare. Used properly, condoms are very effective.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Seriously?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

After you've used condoms for a while and realize that you didn't get pregnant, could you create another post about how effective and cheap condoms were? There's a member who created a post within the past 2 weeks seeking the cheapest/best birth control for her SIL. Maybe if she sees your post, she'll be able to pass along that info to her SIL.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I believe with 100% proper use age that condoms are 98% effective at preventing pregnancy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic