Concussion help

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 am What was the ref doing during this game? Was there no one trained in first aid on site?
Since there was no “one thing that lead to it” it was hard to say. I watched the whole game and didn’t see her get hit in the head one time. However, her doctor stated you can fall on your butt and still get a concussion. He believes it is a migraine and she is to have a MRI done and he started her on amitriptyline (which is what I take for migraines).
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:19 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 am What was the ref doing during this game? Was there no one trained in first aid on site?
Since there was no “one thing that lead to it” it was hard to say. I watched the whole game and didn’t see her get hit in the head one time. However, her doctor stated you can fall on your butt and still get a concussion. He believes it is a migraine and she is to have a MRI done and he started her on amitriptyline (which is what I take for migraines).
At my kids games, if the kids ever get physical and are on the floor fighting for the ball, the ref benches those players and tells everyone that if it happens again, the game will be ended. I just don't get how the game went on so long with this happening several times.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I she feeling better?
Locked Previous topicNext topic