My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am

Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
He went to a wedding, he didn't abandon anyone.
When a doctor tells you that your partner and your children's lives are in danger and you decide to go party it is abandonment
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:47 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am Fun story. We bought a new house when I was 8 months pregnant with YDS and DH left for a 10 day business trip to Europe on the day we moved in. Literally the movers were bringing stuff inside has the car was picking him up to take him to the airport 😂. I was not happy, but our options are to move to Europe or accept that he’s away for 10 days each quarter during the reporting cycle.

I realize mine was an entirely different situation, and agree that your brother made an awful decision.
I'd take that trip to Europe but I'd like to work there someday. Unless it's Dubai or something like that. I could see if he just did a quick trip to the wedding but if you're gone for 10 days for vacation you're an idiot. Hell if you're living with the mother of your children and you don't put a ring on her or at least offer to marry you're an idiot. But I'm old fashioned.
At the time he took his current position it wouldn’t have made sense to move there for so many reasons. And during the 10 days he is gone he is working 12-18 hour days so it’s not like we would see him even if we lived there!
I understand. I personally would like to work there but it's not for everyone.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:46 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:21 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.

He showed that a ten day playtime with his friends was more important than stepping up as a father. I don't blame his ex one bit. She shouldn't have to be dealing with an irresponsible man child at this time.
She chose that irresponsible man child to father her children. Taking a vacation doesn’t equal hiding a persons children.
She told him that she was having an emergency c-section. He ignored her. How is that hiding them from him? She was in the hospital when the doctor told him it could be at anytime. Its kinda hard to say she is hiding them when he knew where she was.knew the danger she was in and left anyway. The woman had been in the hospital for 3 weeks...
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Shes the asshole.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:46 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:21 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.

He showed that a ten day playtime with his friends was more important than stepping up as a father. I don't blame his ex one bit. She shouldn't have to be dealing with an irresponsible man child at this time.
She chose that irresponsible man child to father her children. Taking a vacation doesn’t equal hiding a persons children.

He could have changed. She could have matured. I don't know. I do know that no woman should have to deal with a POS like that while dealing with the aftereffects of giving birth and having two premature babies. Putting herself in a place where she can deal with everything is not hiding the babies. It's protecting herself.

He played a stupid game. He got the prize he deserved.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Men are dumb 🤷🏾‍♀️
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 pm
CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am
I doubt she listed him as father. So until he gets a dna tests, they legally are not his kids. It's now on him to find them and get a court ordered dna test. He is nothing to them without being the legal father.

Just because something is ‘legal’ doesn’t make it any less orally wrong. These are kids, not pawns on a chessboard and one crappy action doesn’t make another crappy action okay.

He went on vacation, clearly he’s a dumbass, but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad person or will be a bad father.
And until he gets a dna test, he isn't the father legally and that's all that matters in cases like this.

I would say a good father wouldn't leave his pregnant, high risk partner to go party. He would be worried and concerned about his child and the woman carrying the baby.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:54 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

Those are his children too, presumably, and he has every right to see and know about the well being of his children.

He needs to lawyer up and if this is the shit she pulls I’d see if he could go for sole custody because it’s apparent she isn’t putting their well-being first.
No she is putting their well being first. He can’t do anything until it’s proven that he is the father. The courts won’t care about what is happening now because legally he is not the father. Legally he can’t be named the father until court demands a paternity test from mom. So none of this can be held against her
Why can't he legally be named the father? My daughter was born out of wedlock but her father was still listed as her father on the birth certificate. Where do they live?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pmShes the asshole.
I love how you are calling her the asshole and we don't even know for certain if she or her children are alive. The last time anyone heard from her was when she texted she was having a c'section. That was the very last time anyone has heard from her
Locked Previous topicNext topic