My brother stepped into the shit

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:21 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.

He showed that a ten day playtime with his friends was more important than stepping up as a father. I don't blame his ex one bit. She shouldn't have to be dealing with an irresponsible man child at this time.
She chose that irresponsible man child to father her children. Taking a vacation doesn’t equal hiding a persons children.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 am

She would end up paying child support to him
Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
If she hasn’t informed him of where they are. She is hiding them, it’s not rocket science.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 pm
CherryTreez wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:12 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
I doubt she listed him as father. So until he gets a dna tests, they legally are not his kids. It's now on him to find them and get a court ordered dna test. He is nothing to them without being the legal father.

Just because something is ‘legal’ doesn’t make it any less orally wrong. These are kids, not pawns on a chessboard and one crappy action doesn’t make another crappy action okay.

He went on vacation, clearly he’s a dumbass, but that doesn’t mean he’s a bad person or will be a bad father.
What crappy action did she take? She notified him of the birth. He chose to ignore it. He didn't even ask about her or the babies, He left it on read and said he would handle it when he got home a week later. When hegot home there was no home to go back to. He had no housing,no home,no transportation. He had nothing. Not even his clothes. He has to pay the apartment complex just to receive his personal items. He fucked himself but good
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
She could call and tell him where she is. Has he tried calling her?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Going to a wedding doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be around his kids. I hope he finds them and I would help him. If he knows her name, there are ways to track her down.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He went to a wedding, he didn't abandon anyone.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 pm

If she hasn’t informed him of where they are. She is hiding them, it’s not rocket science.
But she did. She texted him that they were doing an emergency c-section 3 days after he left. He never contacted her.Said he would handle it it when he got home. Now I can't even reach him because guess what happens when you f**k over the money earner....You lose your shit. By the time he got back his phone was turned off{her name}, no vehicle{once again hers} no apartment (she bought out the lease and moved). The only thing that girl did was protect her and her children's interest. If he cared so much he would have listened to the doctor and stayed. He didn't care enough that she was in danger. He didn't care that his children were in danger. Going to his friend's wedding was more important. You reap what you sow. His behavior is so atrocious even if I did know where they are he is such a huge piece of shit I wouldn't tell him. When it comes down to the court case I will offer to testify for HER. NOT HIM
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:23 pm
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

Those are his children too, presumably, and he has every right to see and know about the well being of his children.

He needs to lawyer up and if this is the shit she pulls I’d see if he could go for sole custody because it’s apparent she isn’t putting their well-being first.
Imagine him having sole custody of twins the next time he wanted to go on vacay with friends

I won’t defend his actions, it was pretty shitty to leave his pregnant baby momma. But what she’s doing is worse in my eyes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:56 pm

She could call and tell him where she is. Has he tried calling her?
She cancelled his phone so no way of contacting him and her number goes to this number has been disconnected message
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 pm

But she did. She texted him that they were doing an emergency c-section 3 days after he left. He never contacted her.Said he would handle it it when he got home. Now I can't even reach him because guess what happens when you f**k over the money earner....You lose your shit. By the time he got back his phone was turned off{her name}, no vehicle{once again hers} no apartment (she bought out the lease and moved). The only thing that girl did was protect her and her children's interest. If he cared so much he would have listened to the doctor and stayed. He didn't care enough that she was in danger. He didn't care that his children were in danger. Going to his friend's wedding was more important. You reap what you sow. His behavior is so atrocious even if I did know where they are he is such a huge piece of shit I wouldn't tell him. When it comes down to the court case I will offer to testify for HER. NOT HIM
I’m calling troll. You’re changing the story from the OP to make him look worse bc people aren’t agreeing with you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic