Regent

Unread post

Just here to see this crap show unfold.
i want candy!
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm Just here to see this crap show unfold.
It's pretty believable until about page 6, then everything starts unraveling and OP contradicts the hell out of herself.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 15

Unread post

I gather that she told him that he is the father. When he gets back, she needs to inform him of the births. If she's going to be stupid and not inform him, she's going to need to keep her complaints to herself. The kids are entitled to know both their parents. She would be wrong to keep them from him.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
tenor (7).gif
tenor (7).gif (101.79 KiB) Viewed 314 times
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:54 am
wildflowers25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:51 am Sounds like she was fed up and him taking off to party at his buddy's wedding was the last straw. I would not get involved at all.
Parents and brother are pushing me to hire a PI and a lawyer but I told them hell no to that. Like I said I’m just going to invest in popcorn and watch it play out
If they want that. They should be hiring one.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 15

Unread post

I'm thinking that if I was going into labor and about to deliver twins, I'd call the father and let him know.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm

But your brother is still a tenant and can prove that by showing mail addressed to him at the address. He still has to be legally evicted by the landlord.
Come up with another bullshit excuse for this.
3/10 for this stupid troll post, only because no one is challenging you to prove the bullshit coming out of your ass, bwahaha

Eta: I stand corrected highlandmum just called you out, bwahaha
And now he's going to lose his job in 3 days. Over what? I could buy he's an ass for going on a 10 day vacation. Who does that? So I thought she just left him. But she moved everything out after a c- section with twins? Right. I was pretty able after mine to do things. But with the second c- section I needed help lifting my two year old in a crib much less moving. That also was scheduled not an emergency one. I'm sure she can't move right now. And don't tell me she moved out before while carrying twins at 33 weeks. Not happening although next we'll hear she hired movers. Now maybe this mom is Superwoman but I'm suspicious now.
Not that I'm saying this post really happened, but you know you can pay movers to pack up all of your stuff and move it, right? Or, her family/friends could have come in and done it. Mine would if my POS baby daddy abandoned me while I was pregnant with twins.
I know but the woman is 33 weeks with twins and I believe op mentioned preeclampsia. So even at the best of times she was uncomfortable af and this wasn't the best of times. So is it possible she got people to move her out to another apartment and set it all up? Sure. It's also possible I could win Saturdays lottery. Probable? No.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He doesn't have a phone number for her? Can't find her on social media anywhere? That's a crappy situation, but your brother knew the consequences of his actions. She warned him not to go. He went anyways. Sounds like she was trying to see where his priorities were, and he showed her. Now she doesn't want him around the kids. I can't say I blame her.

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:50 am

Well that's why i feel men who want to be involved with their children and the mother should marry but I'm in a minority there. Besides he's couch surfing. He probably should get his own crap together first if so.
I don’t understand why he’s couch surfing if she left the house?
Because it was her apartment and she decided to leave the apartment. It was in her name and she decided to legally break the lease so brother's personal property is being held in storage by the management company until he can pay for the storage fees. Which he is being charged 35 dollars a day and has 10 more days to pay all fees or his shit will be disposed of. I'm not paying for that either so he is couch surfing. He has 3 more days before he loses his job. Another family is now living there
Sure thing troll.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Two immature selfish adultchildren have twins.
Great start
Locked Previous topicNext topic