My brother stepped into the shit

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:51 pm You guys actually believe this post?
Not even a little bit
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What a tangled web...
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Because it was her apartment and she decided to leave the apartment. It was in her name and she decided to legally break the lease so brother's personal property is being held in storage by the management company until he can pay for the storage fees. Which he is being charged 35 dollars a day and has 10 more days to pay all fees or his shit will be disposed of. I'm not paying for that either so he is couch surfing. He has 3 more days before he loses his job. Another family is now living there
But your brother is still a tenant and can prove that by showing mail addressed to him at the address. He still has to be legally evicted by the landlord.
Come up with another bullshit excuse for this.
3/10 for this stupid troll post, only because no one is challenging you to prove the bullshit coming out of your ass, bwahaha

Eta: I stand corrected highlandmum just called you out, bwahaha
And now he's going to lose his job in 3 days. Over what? I could buy he's an ass for going on a 10 day vacation. Who does that? So I thought she just left him. But she moved everything out after a c- section with twins? Right. I was pretty able after mine to do things. But with the second c- section I needed help lifting my two year old in a crib much less moving. That also was scheduled not an emergency one. I'm sure she can't move right now. And don't tell me she moved out before while carrying twins at 33 weeks. Not happening although next we'll hear she hired movers. Now maybe this mom is Superwoman but I'm suspicious now.
Not that I'm saying this post really happened, but you know you can pay movers to pack up all of your stuff and move it, right? Or, her family/friends could have come in and done it. Mine would if my POS baby daddy abandoned me while I was pregnant with twins.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:06 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am

Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
He went to a wedding, he didn't abandon anyone.
When a doctor tells you that your partner and your children's lives are in danger and you decide to go party it is abandonment
No, it isn't. You can think it isn't a good thing to do, but by definition, if you're coming back, it isn't abandonment.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

His decision had nothing to do with how he was raised. He made a selfish decision and expected the world to revolve around him. He found out it doesn't. If/when the mother files for child support, he'll have an address to use for court and visitation.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:22 am It’s. Always.fascinating. The words .
He “stepped into the shit”.
So classy.
I bet he was well raised .
And you too.
And the whole family.
Or not.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sure he sucks but the children should not be used as pawns because she's mad. The children deserve to know their father and trying to evade that isn't in their best interest. What she's doing is juvenile and spiteful. He needs to be more careful with that. What a way to begin a coparenting relationship. :(
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds more like he' immature... and if she's doing better than him, their relationship could have been very rocky.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:23 pm Their relationship sounds strained way before he took off for the wedding.

I would stay out of it.

I think the mother is a total bitch, no fixing that.
Agree to disagree. The only bitch in this situation is my brother for abandoning his partner and his children when they needed him the most. He knew he was abandoning them. He knew she wasn't going to make it full term and he walked out on her. That's a bitch. Picking up the pieces of your life and doing what's right for your children doesn't make her a bitch.
Idk the specifics of her pregnancy. I have friends in bed rest with twins that made it to near term. AI don’t the circumstances of the type of character he has. But obviously if he is that horrible of a human, why did she mate with him? Are you calling him a sociopath or so perverse that he should not be around his own children?

I don’t know the specifics of their relationship or the social support structure which she has...but it would suggest that if she has the support to raise twins without their father, then why in the hell did he need to camp out at her bedside when she may or may not go into labor.

I am of the opinion, that children do far better when they have two biological parents in their life. Research supports this as well. So she is doing what is best for her anger and resentment. This is all about her & revenge. Not her twins. The twins would benefit from knowing their father.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am

Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
If she hasn’t informed him of where they are. She is hiding them, it’s not rocket science.
But she did. She texted him that they were doing an emergency c-section 3 days after he left. He never contacted her.Said he would handle it it when he got home. Now I can't even reach him because guess what happens when you f**k over the money earner....You lose your shit. By the time he got back his phone was turned off{her name}, no vehicle{once again hers} no apartment (she bought out the lease and moved). The only thing that girl did was protect her and her children's interest. If he cared so much he would have listened to the doctor and stayed. He didn't care enough that she was in danger. He didn't care that his children were in danger. Going to his friend's wedding was more important. You reap what you sow. His behavior is so atrocious even if I did know where they are he is such a huge piece of shit I wouldn't tell him. When it comes down to the court case I will offer to testify for HER. NOT HIM

You need to stay the heck out of it. This has got to be a troll story.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm
I don’t understand why he’s couch surfing if she left the house?
Because it was her apartment and she decided to leave the apartment. It was in her name and she decided to legally break the lease so brother's personal property is being held in storage by the management company until he can pay for the storage fees. Which he is being charged 35 dollars a day and has 10 more days to pay all fees or his shit will be disposed of. I'm not paying for that either so he is couch surfing. He has 3 more days before he loses his job. Another family is now living there
But your brother is still a tenant and can prove that by showing mail addressed to him at the address. He still has to be legally evicted by the landlord.
Come up with another bullshit excuse for this.
3/10 for this stupid troll post, only because no one is challenging you to prove the bullshit coming out of your ass, bwahaha

Eta: I stand corrected highlandmum just called you out, bwahaha

Now I think this post is a troll post

BUT

I was married. Apartment was solely in my name because the man I was married to was out of the country when I moved in.

He got mail there, he lived there continually for like 8 months.

When I found out he had an ongoing affair I gave notice, packed up, and moved.

Husband was out of the country again when I found out and moved.

By the time he came back the apartment had been rented out to a new person.

Now husband could have possibly gone to court and so forth, not sure if he could try to go after me or the apartment complex but in the end I moved out and that was that.

Edit to add since I’ve seen op’s post a few spots up. I also turned his phone off since it was in my name and also has the car voluntarily repossessed because it was in both our names.....and I’m beginning to think, since I mentioned all this stuff when it was going on that op might be using my situation as the base of her troll post....no kids in my story.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:53 pm What a tangled web...

Of troll lies that are seriously contradictory.
Locked Previous topicNext topic