My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 pm

But she did. She texted him that they were doing an emergency c-section 3 days after he left. He never contacted her.Said he would handle it it when he got home. Now I can't even reach him because guess what happens when you f**k over the money earner....You lose your shit. By the time he got back his phone was turned off{her name}, no vehicle{once again hers} no apartment (she bought out the lease and moved). The only thing that girl did was protect her and her children's interest. If he cared so much he would have listened to the doctor and stayed. He didn't care enough that she was in danger. He didn't care that his children were in danger. Going to his friend's wedding was more important. You reap what you sow. His behavior is so atrocious even if I did know where they are he is such a huge piece of shit I wouldn't tell him. When it comes down to the court case I will offer to testify for HER. NOT HIM
I’m calling troll. You’re changing the story from the OP to make him look worse bc people aren’t agreeing with you.
I’m gonna agree, this story just keep getting worse and worse, and not just for his brother. Brother went from insensitive asshole to a complete waste of life’s space in 6 pages.

Girlfriend went from concerned and caring mother to selling everything (while pregnant and having an emergency c-section) and not telling anyone if she’s alive or dead?

Way to much back tracking.
My story has stayed the same. Nothing has been heard from her since the text. But I really want to know how she is suppose to call anyone if she is dead or recovering from a stroke in a hospital. How is she suppose to do that? Do you think the Angel Gabriel is going to do it for her? My brother knew she was in danger. That this was serious. Her OB told him that before he left. He didn't care. He has no right to info now from anyone. He is not the legal parent of the children (if they survived) and he is not her next of kin. So in what way does he have the legal right to know any of this
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm Are you just making this up as you go along?

First - How is he homeless - was the rent not paid up? Did she lock him out of the house? Did she cancel a lease? And this was done while she was in the hospital - and another family moved in pretty damn quick.

Second - you said she was on bed rest, then later state she was in the hospital when he left. So it would be reason to believe that she would have delivered at this hospital, or be waiting to be transferred to a secondary hospital. Most people would say that "she was in the hospital on bed rest". If you say "she was on bed rest" it makes one believe she was at home on bed rest

Also you say he ignored the calls from the doctor, but in the original stated he came HOME to a note saying she went into labour. But what home did he come back to as you state he is homeless? You also state that no one ever contacted your family which would mean him also - but you then say a doctor called him.

You have way too many contradictions in your story. When you troll - please read what you wrote so you can at least keep your story consistent.
I never said he ignored the calls from the doctor. He ignored her text about the c section. He did ignore the doctor when she was in the hospital on bedrest that she wasn't going to term. He is not entitled to any info about where she is now or where she went. He is not her next of kin and has no access to her info by law. Whenever I was put on bedrest that meant your ass was in the hospital until after you are discharged. I don't work in the medical field so don't know if they have bedrest at home. The only time my brother talked to a doctor was while she was in the hospital. No one called him. He received a text from her number. The lease was broken legally and his stuff is in storage until he can pay the storage fees.Just like I said. Stop making shit up.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Having children is a special life event . They deserve better.
I’ve always said that there should be a solid trusting relationship/ marriage first and a few years of adjustment before you even think about having children!
They really screwed up
And I feel sorry for the children.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hope she n the kids r ok.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

You guys actually believe this post?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:51 pm You guys actually believe this post?

I'll play along because it's a nice change from SM vs BM.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 pm

If she hasn’t informed him of where they are. She is hiding them, it’s not rocket science.
But she did. She texted him that they were doing an emergency c-section 3 days after he left. He never contacted her.Said he would handle it it when he got home. Now I can't even reach him because guess what happens when you f**k over the money earner....You lose your shit. By the time he got back his phone was turned off{her name}, no vehicle{once again hers} no apartment (she bought out the lease and moved). The only thing that girl did was protect her and her children's interest. If he cared so much he would have listened to the doctor and stayed. He didn't care enough that she was in danger. He didn't care that his children were in danger. Going to his friend's wedding was more important. You reap what you sow. His behavior is so atrocious even if I did know where they are he is such a huge piece of shit I wouldn't tell him. When it comes down to the court case I will offer to testify for HER. NOT HIM
I’m calling troll. You’re changing the story from the OP to make him look worse bc people aren’t agreeing with you.
Either that, or she's the baby momma. I haven't decided yet. She's gone from sitting back and eating popcorn (page 1), to he's a loser, I'm testifying for her (page 6)
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:17 pm
highlandmum wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm Are you just making this up as you go along?

First - How is he homeless - was the rent not paid up? Did she lock him out of the house? Did she cancel a lease? And this was done while she was in the hospital - and another family moved in pretty damn quick.

Second - you said she was on bed rest, then later state she was in the hospital when he left. So it would be reason to believe that she would have delivered at this hospital, or be waiting to be transferred to a secondary hospital. Most people would say that "she was in the hospital on bed rest". If you say "she was on bed rest" it makes one believe she was at home on bed rest

Also you say he ignored the calls from the doctor, but in the original stated he came HOME to a note saying she went into labour. But what home did he come back to as you state he is homeless? You also state that no one ever contacted your family which would mean him also - but you then say a doctor called him.

You have way too many contradictions in your story. When you troll - please read what you wrote so you can at least keep your story consistent.
I never said he ignored the calls from the doctor. He ignored her text about the c section. He did ignore the doctor when she was in the hospital on bedrest that she wasn't going to term. He is not entitled to any info about where she is now or where she went. He is not her next of kin and has no access to her info by law. Whenever I was put on bedrest that meant your ass was in the hospital until after you are discharged. I don't work in the medical field so don't know if they have bedrest at home. The only time my brother talked to a doctor was while she was in the hospital. No one called him. He received a text from her number. The lease was broken legally and his stuff is in storage until he can pay the storage fees.Just like I said. Stop making shit up.
Where the H E double hockey sticks did she leave the damn note that he came HOME to then?
Anonymous 13

Unread post

I don't blame her. Something similar happened to me. My ex decided to go on a "business trip" with his "just a friend" coworker. I was pregnant and high risk. As soon as I had the baby and we were cleared to travel I left the country. I know he looked for me but even if he found me legally someone else is the father anyway. Thankfully I have an amazing best friend who was willing to take on that legal role.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm
I don’t understand why he’s couch surfing if she left the house?
Because it was her apartment and she decided to leave the apartment. It was in her name and she decided to legally break the lease so brother's personal property is being held in storage by the management company until he can pay for the storage fees. Which he is being charged 35 dollars a day and has 10 more days to pay all fees or his shit will be disposed of. I'm not paying for that either so he is couch surfing. He has 3 more days before he loses his job. Another family is now living there
But your brother is still a tenant and can prove that by showing mail addressed to him at the address. He still has to be legally evicted by the landlord.
Come up with another bullshit excuse for this.
3/10 for this stupid troll post, only because no one is challenging you to prove the bullshit coming out of your ass, bwahaha

Eta: I stand corrected highlandmum just called you out, bwahaha
And now he's going to lose his job in 3 days. Over what? I could buy he's an ass for going on a 10 day vacation. Who does that? So I thought she just left him. But she moved everything out after a c- section with twins? Right. I was pretty able after mine to do things. But with the second c- section I needed help lifting my two year old in a crib much less moving. That also was scheduled not an emergency one. I'm sure she can't move right now. And don't tell me she moved out before while carrying twins at 33 weeks. Not happening although next we'll hear she hired movers. Now maybe this mom is Superwoman but I'm suspicious now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic