My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:28 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:54 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

Those are his children too, presumably, and he has every right to see and know about the well being of his children.

He needs to lawyer up and if this is the shit she pulls I’d see if he could go for sole custody because it’s apparent she isn’t putting their well-being first.
No she is putting their well being first. He can’t do anything until it’s proven that he is the father. The courts won’t care about what is happening now because legally he is not the father. Legally he can’t be named the father until court demands a paternity test from mom. So none of this can be held against her
Why can't he legally be named the father? My daughter was born out of wedlock but her father was still listed as her father on the birth certificate. Where do they live?
In the state of OHIO the father has to fill out an affadavit of Paternity to be placed on the birth certificate. He has to be there. Since he wasn't he is not on the birth certificates. Even with his name on the birth certificate he still has no legal rights to the children until the Court says so. She retains all legal and sole custody until the courts decide otherwise
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:27 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:04 am Sorry, he went on vacation, sure it was crappy but he should have been notified of the labor, birth and where the kids are. You want to play him as the crappy partner but IMO she’s just as shitty, if not more. Those are his children, too.
He was notified of the labor(c-section) he ignored her
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:50 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

Those are his children too, presumably, and he has every right to see and know about the well being of his children.

He needs to lawyer up and if this is the shit she pulls I’d see if he could go for sole custody because it’s apparent she isn’t putting their well-being first.
Well that's why i feel men who want to be involved with their children and the mother should marry but I'm in a minority there. Besides he's couch surfing. He probably should get his own crap together first if so.
I don’t understand why he’s couch surfing if she left the house?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Well that's why i feel men who want to be involved with their children and the mother should marry but I'm in a minority there. Besides he's couch surfing. He probably should get his own crap together first if so.
Because it was her apartment and she decided to leave the apartment. It was in her name and she decided to legally break the lease so brother's personal property is being held in storage by the management company until he can pay for the storage fees. Which he is being charged 35 dollars a day and has 10 more days to pay all fees or his shit will be disposed of. I'm not paying for that either so he is couch surfing. He has 3 more days before he loses his job. Another family is now living there
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pmShes the asshole.
I love how you are calling her the asshole and we don't even know for certain if she or her children are alive. The last time anyone heard from her was when she texted she was having a c'section. That was the very last time anyone has heard from her
Exactly. That makes her an asshole. You’ve basic proven the anon’s point.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you just making this up as you go along?

First - How is he homeless - was the rent not paid up? Did she lock him out of the house? Did she cancel a lease? And this was done while she was in the hospital - and another family moved in pretty damn quick.

Second - you said she was on bed rest, then later state she was in the hospital when he left. So it would be reason to believe that she would have delivered at this hospital, or be waiting to be transferred to a secondary hospital. Most people would say that "she was in the hospital on bed rest". If you say "she was on bed rest" it makes one believe she was at home on bed rest

Also you say he ignored the calls from the doctor, but in the original stated he came HOME to a note saying she went into labour. But what home did he come back to as you state he is homeless? You also state that no one ever contacted your family which would mean him also - but you then say a doctor called him.

You have way too many contradictions in your story. When you troll - please read what you wrote so you can at least keep your story consistent.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:51 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Because it was her apartment and she decided to leave the apartment. It was in her name and she decided to legally break the lease so brother's personal property is being held in storage by the management company until he can pay for the storage fees. Which he is being charged 35 dollars a day and has 10 more days to pay all fees or his shit will be disposed of. I'm not paying for that either so he is couch surfing. He has 3 more days before he loses his job. Another family is now living there
But your brother is still a tenant and can prove that by showing mail addressed to him at the address. He still has to be legally evicted by the landlord.
Come up with another bullshit excuse for this.
3/10 for this stupid troll post, only because no one is challenging you to prove the bullshit coming out of your ass, bwahaha

Eta: I stand corrected highlandmum just called you out, bwahaha
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:02 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 pm

If she hasn’t informed him of where they are. She is hiding them, it’s not rocket science.
But she did. She texted him that they were doing an emergency c-section 3 days after he left. He never contacted her.Said he would handle it it when he got home. Now I can't even reach him because guess what happens when you f**k over the money earner....You lose your shit. By the time he got back his phone was turned off{her name}, no vehicle{once again hers} no apartment (she bought out the lease and moved). The only thing that girl did was protect her and her children's interest. If he cared so much he would have listened to the doctor and stayed. He didn't care enough that she was in danger. He didn't care that his children were in danger. Going to his friend's wedding was more important. You reap what you sow. His behavior is so atrocious even if I did know where they are he is such a huge piece of shit I wouldn't tell him. When it comes down to the court case I will offer to testify for HER. NOT HIM
I’m calling troll. You’re changing the story from the OP to make him look worse bc people aren’t agreeing with you.
I’m gonna agree, this story just keep getting worse and worse, and not just for his brother. Brother went from insensitive asshole to a complete waste of life’s space in 6 pages.

Girlfriend went from concerned and caring mother to selling everything (while pregnant and having an emergency c-section) and not telling anyone if she’s alive or dead?

Way to much back tracking.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pmShes the asshole.
I love how you are calling her the asshole and we don't even know for certain if she or her children are alive. The last time anyone heard from her was when she texted she was having a c'section. That was the very last time anyone has heard from her
Exactly. That makes her an asshole. You’ve basic proven the anon’s point.
So she is an asshole because she might be dead or incapacitated.......What kind of sense does that make? How is she suppose to keep calling him if she is incapacitated due to a stroke or other health issues? If my brother was any kind of man he wouldn't have left her. If he wasn't a total piece of shit he would have left the wedding and rushed home to see her. Instead asshole brother decides that the party was more important and he would handle it when he got home 7 days later. His dumbass didn't even call her back until he got to the apartment and found it empty. So really she is the asshole here?
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would NOT get involved in this shit show. There's enough petty immaturity to go around. What a mess.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic