My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 am
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 am

She would end up paying child support to him
Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
How far along was she when she delivered?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

Those are his children too, presumably, and he has every right to see and know about the well being of his children.

He needs to lawyer up and if this is the shit she pulls I’d see if he could go for sole custody because it’s apparent she isn’t putting their well-being first.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:38 am
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am

Not if she gets full custody. Anyways. While I don’t blame her for leaving him, it’s pretty shitty to hide his kids from him.
Who said she was hiding them? Like I said her and those babies are probably still in the hospital and NICU. Even if they aren’t I still don’t consider her hiding them. He walked out and left. There are consequences for leaving your partner and abandoning your kids. Full custody would be hard to get after court so she would end up paying cs
33 weeks
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am Fun story. We bought a new house when I was 8 months pregnant with YDS and DH left for a 10 day business trip to Europe on the day we moved in. Literally the movers were bringing stuff inside has the car was picking him up to take him to the airport 😂. I was not happy, but our options are to move to Europe or accept that he’s away for 10 days each quarter during the reporting cycle.

I realize mine was an entirely different situation, and agree that your brother made an awful decision.
I'd take that trip to Europe but I'd like to work there someday. Unless it's Dubai or something like that. I could see if he just did a quick trip to the wedding but if you're gone for 10 days for vacation you're an idiot. Hell if you're living with the mother of your children and you don't put a ring on her or at least offer to marry you're an idiot. But I'm old fashioned.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

Those are his children too, presumably, and he has every right to see and know about the well being of his children.

He needs to lawyer up and if this is the shit she pulls I’d see if he could go for sole custody because it’s apparent she isn’t putting their well-being first.
Well that's why i feel men who want to be involved with their children and the mother should marry but I'm in a minority there. Besides he's couch surfing. He probably should get his own crap together first if so.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am She can be pissed at him all and wants but at the end of the day the kids are being used as pawns and in my eyes that makes her a shitty mother.

No she is putting their well being first. He can’t do anything until it’s proven that he is the father. The courts won’t care about what is happening now because legally he is not the father. Legally he can’t be named the father until court demands a paternity test from mom. So none of this can be held against her
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:47 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:31 am Fun story. We bought a new house when I was 8 months pregnant with YDS and DH left for a 10 day business trip to Europe on the day we moved in. Literally the movers were bringing stuff inside has the car was picking him up to take him to the airport 😂. I was not happy, but our options are to move to Europe or accept that he’s away for 10 days each quarter during the reporting cycle.

I realize mine was an entirely different situation, and agree that your brother made an awful decision.
I'd take that trip to Europe but I'd like to work there someday. Unless it's Dubai or something like that. I could see if he just did a quick trip to the wedding but if you're gone for 10 days for vacation you're an idiot. Hell if you're living with the mother of your children and you don't put a ring on her or at least offer to marry you're an idiot. But I'm old fashioned.
At the time he took his current position it wouldn’t have made sense to move there for so many reasons. And during the 10 days he is gone he is working 12-18 hour days so it’s not like we would see him even if we lived there!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:42 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:38 am

33 weeks
How on earth did he even try to defend his decision to go to the wedding? Did the bride or groom save his life or something?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

[quote="Anonymous 1" post_id=657678 time=1579187586]
And I don’t know whether to try and help or just sit back and eat popcorn. My brother and his now ex girlfriend were expecting twins. Like many twin pregnancies she was labeled as high risk and was put on bed rest due to high blood pressure. Well my brother in all of his infinite glory decided to attend his best friends destination wedding. He was gone for 10 days. Needless to say girlfriend went into labor while he was gone. No one ever contacted our side of the family which personally I don’t blame her at all for that. When brother got home he came home to a note saying she went into labor. That’s it. No more info. Now my brother can’t find his girlfriend, has no idea if his children were born healthily and absolutely no contact from her. IMy parents are trying to get me to help him but there isn’t anything I can do. The only thing he can really do is petition the court for parenting access which he can’t do because he doesn’t know where they are at and doesn’t even know the name of his children.....What a clusterfuck
[/quote]

[[b]color=#0000FF]Great story, so your shitty parents raised shitty parents.
[/color]
[/b]
[b]That’s just it. She doesn’t need child support at all. She did leave a message on my mom’s phone and my stepmom’s phone saying she had went into labor. But none of us has heard from her since. Yeah dumbass brother knew she could be induced at anytime due to the preeclampsia and still took a 2 week trip anyway. Even after she told him if he left she wouldn’t be there when he got back
[/b]

[b]She would end up paying child support to him [/b]

[[b]color=#0000FF][color=#0000FF][color=#0000FF]She's rich and doesnt need financial help raising the kids?[/color][/color][/color]
[/b]

[b] Parents and brother are pushing me to hire a PI and a lawyer but I told them hell no to that. Like I said I’m just going to invest in popcorn and watch it play out [/b]
[color=#0000FF] You are rich and can afford to hire a PI and an Attorney but your brother and parents cant?[/color]

[b][color=#0000FF]At least this iscacdifferent troll post, bwahaha[/color][/b]
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Imagine him having sole custody of twins the next time he wanted to go on vacay with friends
Locked Previous topicNext topic