My brother stepped into the shit

Anonymous 1

Unread post

And I don’t know whether to try and help or just sit back and eat popcorn. My brother and his now ex girlfriend were expecting twins. Like many twin pregnancies she was labeled as high risk and was put on bed rest due to high blood pressure. Well my brother in all of his infinite glory decided to attend his best friends destination wedding. He was gone for 10 days. Needless to say girlfriend went into labor while he was gone. No one ever contacted our side of the family which personally I don’t blame her at all for that. When brother got home he came home to a note saying she went into labor. That’s it. No more info. Now my brother can’t find his girlfriend, has no idea if his children were born healthily and absolutely no contact from her. IMy parents are trying to get me to help him but there isn’t anything I can do. The only thing he can really do is petition the court for parenting access which he can’t do because he doesn’t know where they are at and doesn’t even know the name of his children.....What a clusterfuck
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Serves him right.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:18 amServes him right.
That’s my feeling too. Which is why I’m just going to invest in a lot of popcorn. We all told him not to go. She told him face to face what would happen if he did leave and she delivered without him. She kept her word. My parents and him keep screaming that they have rights. No they don’t. She has full sole custody until a court says otherwise
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It’s. Always.fascinating. The words .
He “stepped into the shit”.
So classy.
I bet he was well raised .
And you too.
And the whole family.
Or not.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Was he expecting her to go into labor or is this premature? I mean maybe he shouldn't have gone especially if it was near her due date. But if it were my son I'd hate to think his gf wouldn't tell me my grandkids were born just because he's an idiot. It sounds like no one was on good terms to begin with. No friends or family will come forward? Well he'll find out when she wants cs.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:23 am Was he expecting her to go into labor or is this premature? I mean maybe he shouldn't have gone especially if it was near her due date. But if it were my son I'd hate to think his gf wouldn't tell me my grandkids were born just because he's an idiot. It sounds like no one was on good terms to begin with. No friends or family will come forward? Well he'll find out when she wants cs.
That’s just it. She doesn’t need child support at all. She did leave a message on my mom’s phone and my stepmom’s phone saying she had went into labor. But none of us has heard from her since. Yeah dumbass brother knew she could be induced at anytime due to the preeclampsia and still took a 2 week trip anyway. Even after she told him if he left she wouldn’t be there when he got back
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Woman scorned ... Harsh but I can't say he didn't deserve it. Maybe she's just putting the fear into him, to be sure he takes her seriously from now on. At least I hope so. Good luck and I hope you get to meet your nieces/nephews eventually.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 am Woman scorned ... Harsh but I can't say he didn't deserve it. Maybe she's just putting the fear into him, to be sure he takes her seriously from now on. At least I hope so. Good luck and I hope you get to meet your nieces/nephews eventually.
Hopefully eventually I will but I won’t blame her if she doesn’t
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Doesn't matter whether she needs it or not-his kids-his responsibility.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Part of me wants to say it's cruel of her to keep the rest of the family from the kids. But DAMN your brother is a dumbass. Anyone angry about this should be mad at him, since she was pretty straightforward about what would happen.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Locked Previous topicNext topic