Amazon selling dirty diapers!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-news/n ... n-delivery

I think the mom is overreacting to some aspects of the situation.

She bought diapers from amazon warehouse. Aw sells opened box items.

Mom says she opened a diaper and noticed poop in it.

The diaper was a few inches away from her daughter so mom decided the best thing to do is to wipe daughter down with rubbing alcohol......seriously.

She then disinfects they entire room.

She then calls amazon and tells them what’s wrong. They refund her the money and tell her to dispose of the diapers. Mom says it’s not enough. Amazon needs to do more. What more she wanted I’m not sure.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sure she thinks shes entitled to millions for pain and suffering. What a cry baby. Yeah its gross but what more do you want than your refund?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow! One box of biohazard coming right up! How does that even happen? Didn't anyone smell that?

Her child is a micro preemie so I can see her getting a little hysterical about germs. 😝!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve become cynical when I see stories like this.

Assuming this is true. Get your refund, and throw that box away. It’s nasty, sure, but not news worthy.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's a horrific experience IMO. I would've had an anxiety attack. Amazon could've done better than that.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:06 am Wow! One box of biohazard coming right up! How does that even happen? Didn't anyone smell that?

Her child is a micro preemie so I can see her getting a little hysterical about germs. 😝!

Oh I’d be grossed out big time And worried about germs but cleaning the baby with rubbing alcohol is absurd.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's gross, it's awful, but sounds like, she needs to buy brand new diapers if she is going get this upset. If youare purposely buying previously opened items for a cheaper rate, this is a risk you have accepted, otherwise, don't BUY PREVIOUSLY OPENED DIAPER BOXES.

And what does she think Amazon should do? They get 1000's of boxes returned daily, so they likely glanced at the returned, opened box, the folding of the diapers, the color, the organization, gave it a pass -- taped and shipped it off. They can't open and re-fold every diaper. They don't stick their heads and have a crime scene investigator there looking for fluids. Obviously the family didn't even realize it until they went to put the diaper ON!

Furthermore, how does Amazon know, that the family didn't get confused and accidentally put a used diaper in the box in the middle of sleep deprivation...
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It is really dangerous to cover a child's skin in rubbing alcohol, that was a really bad idea. Why does she still have the box? I would send it to get tested and then disposed of.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:20 am It's gross, it's awful, but sounds like, she needs to buy brand new diapers if she is going get this upset. If youare purposely buying previously opened items for a cheaper rate, this is a risk you have accepted, otherwise, don't BUY PREVIOUSLY OPENED DIAPER BOXES.

And what does she think Amazon should do? They get 1000's of boxes returned daily, so they likely glanced at the returned, opened box, the folding of the diapers, the color, the organization, gave it a pass -- taped and shipped it off. They can't open and re-fold every diaper. They don't stick their heads and have a crime scene investigator there looking for fluids. Obviously the family didn't even realize it until they went to put the diaper ON!

Furthermore, how does Amazon know, that the family didn't get confused and accidentally put a used diaper in the box in the middle of sleep deprivation...
Spot on!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:20 am It is really dangerous to cover a child's skin in rubbing alcohol, that was a really bad idea. Why does she still have the box? I would send it to get tested and then disposed of.
Get it tested for what?
Locked Previous topicNext topic