Updated! I just bought a Peloton!

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:43 pm It’s being delivered on Friday!
Yippy skip for you? Bought into the hype and advertising and paid a ridiculous amount of money for a piece of equipment just because of the name, did we?
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I bought a Star Trek spin bike last year. No monthly fees, no fear of hacking, no spying.
I just watch spin classes for free on YouTube.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 pm
Yippy skip for you? Bought into the hype and advertising and paid a ridiculous amount of money for a piece of equipment just because of the name, did we?
I actually have a number of friends with Pelotons, and you can attend classes “together” so that was a major reason the Peloton appealed to me. And it just didn’t seem expensive given that I just spent almost $4k on my children’s winter tennis lessons that last for 15 weeks 😂. We prioritize health and fitness in our household.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:50 pm Cool!!
I want to know how it works out for you.. I’m thinking of getting one..
I will definitely let you know how I like it.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Awesome! Let us know how you like it.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would buy one or The Mirror if the first year of the subscription was included in the price. I refuse to go to gyms so I workout at home. This seems like it would really motivate someone and hold them accountable a lot more than a typical stationary bike.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I kinda want one
But I hate working out at home
It might be motivation though
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:15 pm
I actually have a number of friends with Pelotons, and you can attend classes “together” so that was a major reason the Peloton appealed to me. And it just didn’t seem expensive given that I just spent almost $4k on my children’s winter tennis lessons that last for 15 weeks 😂. We prioritize health and fitness in our household.
A friend of mine was telling me about this. When you attend a class together can you see each other on the bike's screen or do you have to Facetime on another device?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats on your new toy.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:10 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm That's exciting!

I don't love my bike trainer as much as I thought would. It's just OK. Not because it doesn't work, I just don't like biking inside as much as I thought would. My bum is so sore, it feels permanently bruised. I haven't even been on it for 5 days due to illness, and I am still sore. I hope that as my endurance improves, I will look forward the exercise more. But I'm struggling!

I hope you love it.
I already spin regularly, but my gym has been reducing the number of spin classes they offer. It’s frustrating because it’s a super expensive gym ($250 a month) and they’re messing it all up and making me hate it!!
Yeah sure. But that is what happens when you go to some Planet Fitness like gym. Mine is 500 monthly and worth every penny. Guido my personal trainer, takes real good care of me if you kwim...
Locked Previous topicNext topic