Updated! I just bought a Peloton!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

It’s being delivered on Friday!

ETA: I have now ridden my Peloton 51 miles. My favorite instructor is Alex Toussaint so far, but that may change since there are many that I haven’t tried.

So far the best (and worst) thing about the Peloton is that I can jump on it at any time. Usually on Sunday I would go to an 8:15am class at my gym. I didn’t actually work out today until after my kids went to bed....

Overall I like it. It’s definitely a gym quality piece of equipment.

If you get one, make sure you put the handle bars at seat height or slightly above. For my first two rides I was wondering why I wasn’t getting my power number up, but it was simply that I was sitting too high.

I don’t like the shoes very much, so I would suggest just getting the clips and attaching them to your existing spin shoes (or a comfortable pair of cycle shoes that you buy at a bike shop). Also, while just a minor annoyance, the shoes clip in super tight compared to the spin bikes you find at many gyms, so you really have to put in some effort to unclip.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well this is a new troll direction.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:45 pm Well this is a new troll direction.
Purchasing exercise equipment would be a very odd thing to troll about.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:45 pm Well this is a new troll direction.
Unless that particular piece of exercise equipment has been in the media lately due to an unfortunate commercial which caused a lot of scrutiny and discussion, not to mention memes. In which case it's still a troll but a seemingly "harmless" one because the troll in question wants the attention but not the backlash or controversy of say a baby momma post.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:54 pm
Unless that particular piece of exercise equipment has been in the media lately due to an unfortunate commercial which caused a lot of scrutiny and discussion, not to mention memes. In which case it's still a troll but a seemingly "harmless" one because the troll in question wants the attention but not the backlash or controversy of say a baby momma post.
The Peloton commercial was exceptionally stupid, but a stupid commercial is not going to prevent me from buying the bike.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:58 pm

The Peloton commercial was exceptionally stupid, but a stupid commercial is not going to prevent me from buying the bike.
Ok Trollella
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Cool. Enjoy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:59 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Ok Trollella
😂
Attachments
A135E0B3-2D6F-4805-B444-CFCFFBFABE67.png
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's exciting!

I don't love my bike trainer as much as I thought would. It's just OK. Not because it doesn't work, I just don't like biking inside as much as I thought would. My bum is so sore, it feels permanently bruised. I haven't even been on it for 5 days due to illness, and I am still sore. I hope that as my endurance improves, I will look forward the exercise more. But I'm struggling!

I hope you love it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm That's exciting!

I don't love my bike trainer as much as I thought would. It's just OK. Not because it doesn't work, I just don't like biking inside as much as I thought would. My bum is so sore, it feels permanently bruised. I haven't even been on it for 5 days due to illness, and I am still sore. I hope that as my endurance improves, I will look forward the exercise more. But I'm struggling!

I hope you love it.
I already spin regularly, but my gym has been reducing the number of spin classes they offer. It’s frustrating because it’s a super expensive gym ($250 a month) and they’re messing it all up and making me hate it!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic