Everyone was logged out

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I updated the cookie settings to fix logout issues so if you were logged out, that was me. Sorry!
🤓The Admin 🤓
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quit breaking the site!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was already starting to break because it was like 3 updates behind. This is why I hate updating!
lunarprancer wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am Quit breaking the site!
🤓The Admin 🤓
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No problem!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is something else happening? I can access the site on my Kindle, but when I access on my laptop, the computer freezes. It's the only site I've accessed that has lead to it freezing up.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your whole laptop freezes? Or just the browser? The website has been hanging the first time you enter with a new cookie which mimics the browser freezing, it looks like the progress bar is stuck. I’ve had to reload to get unstuck when that happens. Nothing should be causing your entire laptop to freeze up though.
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:58 am Is something else happening? I can access the site on my Kindle, but when I access on my laptop, the computer freezes. It's the only site I've accessed that has lead to it freezing up.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:25 am Your whole laptop freezes? Or just the browser? The website has been hanging the first time you enter with a new cookie which mimics the browser freezing, it looks like the progress bar is stuck. I’ve had to reload to get unstuck when that happens. Nothing should be causing your entire laptop to freeze up though.
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:58 am Is something else happening? I can access the site on my Kindle, but when I access on my laptop, the computer freezes. It's the only site I've accessed that has lead to it freezing up.
The whole thing. I can't get it to even shut down.

I updated and ran the HP scans. Everything but my favorite site works fine, and I'm worried about trying again, lol. I'm technology challenged, Skip. My son said he'd stop by after work and look at it.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That’s weird, the site runs a lot better for me on my MacBook than my phone. If anything were to freeze it should be the browser because it’s slow right now and using up a lot of resources. Everyday I’ve been getting it to run a little better but it’s still pretty messed up. It definitely shouldn’t be causing your whole laptop to freeze. Unless you have a broken or corrupt browser and it’s effected more by the heaviness of this site? I don’t know lol What browser are you using?
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:59 am
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:25 am Your whole laptop freezes? Or just the browser? The website has been hanging the first time you enter with a new cookie which mimics the browser freezing, it looks like the progress bar is stuck. I’ve had to reload to get unstuck when that happens. Nothing should be causing your entire laptop to freeze up though.

I updated and ran the HP scans. Everything but my favorite site works fine, and I'm worried about trying again, lol. I'm technology challenged, Skip. My son said he'd stop by after work and look at it.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:05 pm That’s weird, the site runs a lot better for me on my MacBook than my phone. If anything were to freeze it should be the browser because it’s slow right now and using up a lot of resources. Everyday I’ve been getting it to run a little better but it’s still pretty messed up. It definitely shouldn’t be causing your whole laptop to freeze. Unless you have a broken or corrupt browser and it’s effected more by the heaviness of this site? I don’t know lol What browser are you using?

Microsoft Edge is the default, but I tried Google Chrome too. I'm on the Tablet my husband received Christmas 2018 (it's barely been used) and I'm having zero issues. I told ya I'm TC, lol!
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you have a lot of windows or apps open on your laptop? It might just be a overloading the system but the site on its own shouldn’t do that.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:42 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:05 pm That’s weird, the site runs a lot better for me on my MacBook than my phone. If anything were to freeze it should be the browser because it’s slow right now and using up a lot of resources. Everyday I’ve been getting it to run a little better but it’s still pretty messed up. It definitely shouldn’t be causing your whole laptop to freeze. Unless you have a broken or corrupt browser and it’s effected more by the heaviness of this site? I don’t know lol What browser are you using?

Microsoft Edge is the default, but I tried Google Chrome too. I'm on the Tablet my husband received Christmas 2018 (it's barely been used) and I'm having zero issues. I told ya I'm TC, lol!
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic