Pretend you love your husband.

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm I don't have to pretend I love my husband. He and I have talked about this very subject and as a matter of fact, we were just talking about it a few days ago. I brought up a couple we know who separated for a while because the wife met some guy on the internet and she packed up and left her husband and 2 kids and moved out of state to be with him. She was gone for several months, I don't remember how long it was, but she eventually came back and moved back in and they picked up where they left off. This happened several years ago but for some reason I was thinking about it. I had met someone who looked like the wife and I think that's why I remembered it. Anyway my husband and I both couldn't figure out how someone would be okay with taking back a cheating spouse. I don't know how you could ever trust them again. I wouldn't want my husband to touch me ever again after he had been with another woman so it would be over if he cheated. I've told him numerous times that I would cut his dick off and put it down the garbage disposal lol
Well, if that ever happened, we'd post that news/emdia story on here *___woman maims husband but removing genitalia...officials went on to say reconstruction for the victim was not an option as the tissue was placed in the kitchen waste grinding disposal... " and we will all know WHO IT WAS... OMGeee, THAT IS A CRAZY threat girl..
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

He would be dead to me
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Me or her? Because, I don’t pledge allegiance to any party, I prefer to vote for the individual. But in terms of ideology, I’m more inclined towards Republicans.
Anonymous 13 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:42 pm Yes, I do.
Because what’s definitely not a sign of smarts is making blatant generalizations and making impulsive, emotional choices out of anger and frustration.
I’m sorry, but by not acknowledging that each situation is unique and therefore there’s no universal right or wrong answer, you’re not being an example of intelligence, but rather an example of being ruled by your emotions and being reactionary. Of acting without thinking, which is the opposite of intelligence...
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:02 am I answered for me personally.

You really think all of those things are intelligent?

In other words, a Democrat 😁😁😁
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm I don't have to pretend I love my husband. He and I have talked about this very subject and as a matter of fact, we were just talking about it a few days ago. I brought up a couple we know who separated for a while because the wife met some guy on the internet and she packed up and left her husband and 2 kids and moved out of state to be with him. She was gone for several months, I don't remember how long it was, but she eventually came back and moved back in and they picked up where they left off. This happened several years ago but for some reason I was thinking about it. I had met someone who looked like the wife and I think that's why I remembered it. Anyway my husband and I both couldn't figure out how someone would be okay with taking back a cheating spouse. I don't know how you could ever trust them again. I wouldn't want my husband to touch me ever again after he had been with another woman so it would be over if he cheated. I've told him numerous times that I would cut his dick off and put it down the garbage disposal lol
Well, if that ever happened, we'd post that news/emdia story on here *___woman maims husband but removing genitalia...officials went on to say reconstruction for the victim was not an option as the tissue was placed in the kitchen waste grinding disposal... " and we will all know WHO IT WAS... OMGeee, THAT IS A CRAZY threat girl..
Lol I wouldn't want to give the doctors a chance reattach it like John Bobbitt. However, we got rid of our garbage disposal last year so I guess he's safe for now, until I come up with a better idea.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s just dumb, IMHO.
I mean, DH and I have access to each other’s media and e-mail in the sense that we know each other’s passwords and if we wanted to we could enter each other’s accounts p. But it’s mostly because it’s a non-issue for us, we never thought to make that private and we also never thought of checking what the other is doing. I honesty couldn’t imagine living in such fear and mistrust of the one person that I should be trusting the most.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:29 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am You can easily tell which ladies in this post are doormats that stayed with cheating husbands. I bet they all have joint Facebook accounts too. Lol
LOL...what does a joint Facebook account have to do with cheating?
Because that's how she's able to keep a tight leash on him and who he's allowed to talk to and what pictures he's allowed to like, etc. When she doesn't trust him, it's joint emails and joint social media so she has direct access.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 pm That’s just dumb, IMHO.
I mean, DH and I have access to each other’s media and e-mail in the sense that we know each other’s passwords and if we wanted to we could enter each other’s accounts p. But it’s mostly because it’s a non-issue for us, we never thought to make that private and we also never thought of checking what the other is doing. I honesty couldn’t imagine living in such fear and mistrust of the one person that I should be trusting the most.

Because that's how she's able to keep a tight leash on him and who he's allowed to talk to and what pictures he's allowed to like, etc. When she doesn't trust him, it's joint emails and joint social media so she has direct access.
I agree. Everyone that I know that does the "shared accounts" is due to lack of trust and needing to keep control. There's no way I'd remain in a relationship where I felt like I had to constantly be on high alert and monitoring everything. That just sounds absolutely exhausting to me.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am You can easily tell which ladies in this post are doormats that stayed with cheating husbands. I bet they all have joint Facebook accounts too. Lol
I dont know not one person over the age of 25 that their only way to talk to people is through social media.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Divorce, without a second thought. Cheating is not a forgivable offense to me. Once you breach my trust, that's it. You can't walk that back.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:55 pm Me or her? Because, I don’t pledge allegiance to any party, I prefer to vote for the individual. But in terms of ideology, I’m more inclined towards Republicans.
Anonymous 13 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:42 pm Yes, I do.
Because what’s definitely not a sign of smarts is making blatant generalizations and making impulsive, emotional choices out of anger and frustration.
I’m sorry, but by not acknowledging that each situation is unique and therefore there’s no universal right or wrong answer, you’re not being an example of intelligence, but rather an example of being ruled by your emotions and being reactionary. Of acting without thinking, which is the opposite of intelligence...

In other words, a Democrat 😁😁😁
Her
Reactionary
Overly emotional
Acting without thinking
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:01 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm
Lol I wouldn't want to give the doctors a chance reattach it like John Bobbitt. However, we got rid of our garbage disposal last year so I guess he's safe for now, until I come up with a better idea.
haha, you aren't the one who remodeled your house and have no kitchen now, are you??
Locked Previous topicNext topic