Pretend you love your husband.

Anonymous 11

Unread post

There is no excuse for cheating. I don't even care if it's because his wife isn't having S*x with him anymore. If he's unhappily married, he needs to end the relationship before having relations with another.

I can't say for certain what I'd do if I learned that my DH had cheated on me. But I'm inclined to think I'd divorce him.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am You can easily tell which ladies in this post are doormats that stayed with cheating husbands. I bet they all have joint Facebook accounts too. Lol
My dh and I have joint facebook accounts but I would never stay with my dh if he cheated nor would I ever cheat on him. And if I were stupid enough to do it I would expect him to leave me.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am You can easily tell which ladies in this post are doormats that stayed with cheating husbands. I bet they all have joint Facebook accounts too. Lol
LOL...what does a joint Facebook account have to do with cheating?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 pm
My dh and I have joint facebooks accounts but u would never stay with my dh if he cheated nor would I ever cheat on him. And if I were stupid enough to do it I would expect him to leave me.
LOL, what in world? why would 2 people have one facebook account?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Because people tend to think if you have a joint facebook one had cheated or is insecure. Which is so far from the truth.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:06 pm
Because people tend to think if you have a joint facebook one had cheated or is insecure. Which is so far from the truth.
I don’t think it means insecurity or cheating or anything, but I don’t really Get the point of having a joint account either, lol. I guess just to post kid stuff? Otherwise, I would think most people are different, that’s their spouse. I don’t Facebook much, I didn’t even know sharing an account was a thing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 pm

I don’t think it means insecurity or cheating or anything, but I don’t really Get the point of having a joint account either, lol. I guess just to post kid stuff? Otherwise, I would think most people are different, that’s their spouse. I don’t Facebook much, I didn’t even know sharing an account was a thing.
My dh and I do share one. But it is because he not much into social media but needed one to win token or coins for games he plays. So he uses mine
He may get bored and go on it but as far as posting stuff that is 90% me
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't have to pretend I love my husband. He and I have talked about this very subject and as a matter of fact, we were just talking about it a few days ago. I brought up a couple we know who separated for a while because the wife met some guy on the internet and she packed up and left her husband and 2 kids and moved out of state to be with him. She was gone for several months, I don't remember how long it was, but she eventually came back and moved back in and they picked up where they left off. This happened several years ago but for some reason I was thinking about it. I had met someone who looked like the wife and I think that's why I remembered it. Anyway my husband and I both couldn't figure out how someone would be okay with taking back a cheating spouse. I don't know how you could ever trust them again. I wouldn't want my husband to touch me ever again after he had been with another woman so it would be over if he cheated. I've told him numerous times that I would cut his dick off and put it down the garbage disposal lol
Anonymous 6

Unread post

You are the only person I have ever seen say that risking an STD is intelligent. It's clear you don't know what that means.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:42 pm Yes, I do.
Because what’s definitely not a sign of smarts is making blatant generalizations and making impulsive, emotional choices out of anger and frustration.
I’m sorry, but by not acknowledging that each situation is unique and therefore there’s no universal right or wrong answer, you’re not being an example of intelligence, but rather an example of being ruled by your emotions and being reactionary. Of acting without thinking, which is the opposite of intelligence...
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:02 am I answered for me personally.

You really think all of those things are intelligent?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:43 am That is so not true. Very few things are so in our “core” that we can’t work on them. Your attitude is very fatalist in any terms of personal growth. I certainly am 100% different than I was 10, 20 years ago. Some character traits stay with me because I like those about me, so no reason to change those. But others I have worked on and better myself. Same goes for my husband, we have grown together.
The head rabbi of one of our communities here was a total party boy in his youth. He speaks openly about it. But he started studying Judaism, loved it, became an Orthodox rabbi and I’m sure he’s now not even the shadow of the guy he was back then. He may still have some character traits that he’s always had, like being fun loving and having a good time, but he now channels that differently. Being a party boy wasn’t in his “core” just as cheating isn’t in someone’s “core”. Some people may love cheating, the adrenaline rush, the excitement of something new, but then what’s in their core is that need for excitement and novelty, not the cheating itself. It can be redirected to something else. Cheating is an action, not an attitude, it can definitely be controlled if someone really wants to.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some older couples have joint social media accounts. My parents, for example, had a joint e-mail account because they really weren’t familiar with it and set it up to keep in touch with out of town family and friends and it was easier to do it together and send joint “letters” much as they would do with snail mail. They still keep that joint account for personal purposes and now each has their own e-mail for work purposes. They’ve been happily married for 50 years, so obviously it has nothing to do with cheating or mistrust.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 pm

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic