Update and picture! I just scheduled a Stitch Fix for my 5 year old

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I've never heard of it, came in to see what this was about. I was expecting something medical. Haha

I would have been disappointed too. My son doesn't mind some athletic clothes but mostly he wears dressier stuff.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

my eight year old wears a lot of under armour, I'll stick to getting them for $2-5 each at the second hand store.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What a ripoff
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

For $164 one of my girls could buy a completely new wardrobe at thrift stores. If a child is wearing through pants fast enough that you constantly have to replace them why on earth would you keep buying NEW clothing? It's horrible for the environment and your bank account.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Where the heck are you shopping that you spend $164 on 1 outfit for a 5 year old? Sheesh that's insane.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never done Stitch Fix for kids. I've done it for myself and like what they send me. Wish I could do it more often but it's expensive.

Did you go on their website and do the whole "yes" or "no" to different images so they can get an idea of the style you want? I think the more you do that the more likely you are to get the kind of stuff you want.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I could buy both my boys brand new wardrobes for $164.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

That looks like $80 worth of clothes. I think you're getting screwed.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I could do way better than that for $164 and she'd have more outfits to wear.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

For 164 I would be disappointed. I shop sales and can get my daughter a lot of brand name clothes for that amount.
Locked Previous topicNext topic