Awesome leggings

WickedPissah
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4139
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Unread post

Found an awesome site to buy leggings.

Hills32.com
I shit glitter
User avatar
carterscutie85
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 8901
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:19 am

Unread post

I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like leggings. My thing is the bottom of pants can't be around my ankles like that. It has to be loose. Complete sensory issue lol.
Image
WickedPissah
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4139
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:03 am
I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like leggings. My thing is the bottom of pants can't be around my ankles like that. It has to be loose. Complete sensory issue lol.
Leggings are my life. Perfect for my urostomy.
I shit glitter
User avatar
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Unread post

I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
WickedPissah
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4139
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:11 am
I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
Ahhh ok. Figured I would post the site if anyone was interested.

I love their patterns. I have 4 pairs.
I shit glitter
User avatar
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:13 am
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:11 am
I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
Ahhh ok. Figured I would post the site if anyone was interested.

I love their patterns. I have 4 pairs.
They do have cute patterns! I still enjoy cruising the sites though. I'm in Canada and we always seem to get screwed on shipping lol it's part of the reason I don't like shopping online.
User avatar
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2486
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 11:46 am

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:03 am
I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like leggings. My thing is the bottom of pants can't be around my ankles like that. It has to be loose. Complete sensory issue lol.
Same for me. I can’t stand things around my wrists either. I push all my long sleeve shirts up to my elbows.
WickedPissah
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4139
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:16 am
WickedPissah wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:13 am
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:11 am
I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
Ahhh ok. Figured I would post the site if anyone was interested.

I love their patterns. I have 4 pairs.
They do have cute patterns! I still enjoy cruising the sites though. I'm in Canada and we always seem to get screwed on shipping lol it's part of the reason I don't like shopping online.
I used to hate online shopping too until I realized I hate going to the mall. I do try clothes on then order more online or eBay.
I shit glitter
User avatar
Traci_Momof2
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 5677
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 am

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:03 am
I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like leggings. My thing is the bottom of pants can't be around my ankles like that. It has to be loose. Complete sensory issue lol.
It's funny how I've become the opposite. I've gotten so used to leggings and jeggings and skinny jeans that I can't do a boot cut anymore. It feels way too flappy around my ankles. And 10 years ago if you told me I was going to become this way I would not have believed you.
User avatar
Traci_Momof2
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 5677
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 am

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 am
Found an awesome site to buy leggings.

Hills32.com
I just looked briefly and they've actually got good prices. Do you find the quality to be good?

I mostly buy my leggings from Walmart and have had good luck with them. Ironically I find Walmart leggings to be better quality than Target. I have a pair from Target that after one wearing the seam popped on the inner thigh. I just need to stitch it back up but I shouldn't have to after one use.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic