Stepmoms

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My SKs are all adults now, but we never had any drama.

I guess it helped that BM was more than happy to release all responsibility and rights to DH. She paid child support regularly and saw them maybe twice a month, even though she lived 10 minutes away.

It worked out. They had a great childhood and are now successful adults.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm You all get blasted on this site good grief.

You're horrible if you want the kids to go on vacation, if you like them and if your dh doesn't adhere to bms every wish it's your fault.
The meme is overdone.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:40 pm The ones that aren't made up tend to sound a lot like the second wife or girlfriend severely overestimating her importance with other people's children.
Step mom's dh can handle that who cares if bm thinks she's not important.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:48 am Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Yep. That's about it.
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm a BM/SM custodial of all the children in my house

Personally we have nothing to do with BM-as far as she's concerned-she doesn't exist in my house.

{Kat}
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:27 am
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm You all get blasted on this site good grief.

You're horrible if you want the kids to go on vacation, if you like them and if your dh doesn't adhere to bms every wish it's your fault.
The meme is overdone.
All she has is memes and gifs, unless she is calling someone a twat.
Don't take that away from her! :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic