Stepmoms

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm You all get blasted on this site good grief.

You're horrible if you want the kids to go on vacation, if you like them and if your dh doesn't adhere to bms every wish it's your fault.
Bio moms also get it just as bad. But I think its a few members that are making all of these unbelievable posts
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm You all get blasted on this site good grief.

You're horrible if you want the kids to go on vacation, if you like them and if your dh doesn't adhere to bms every wish it's your fault.
Bio moms also get it just as bad. But I think its a few members that are making all of these unbelievable posts
True. Bm always wants her ex back, and sm is jealous of bm, and dh traded down.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I just assumed they are all exaggerations and out right lies
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:11 pm I just assumed they are all exaggerations and out right lies
All blended families are happy so they make up problems because that's what happy people do.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I think some of the stuff you read on here is fabricated but I also think that much of what you read on here does really happen.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was both and I think a lot of the posts on here are nonsense. The few that are real are usually adults not remembering that we can barely handle these things as adults, we can't expect children to handle them any better.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The ones that aren't made up tend to sound a lot like the second wife or girlfriend severely overestimating her importance with other people's children.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ours is relatively drama free. We coparent with our kids in mind, not our egos.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you believe that 10% of the BM vs SM are legit, you’re very naive.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Attachments
BM vs SM postsdownload (1) (1).jpeg
Locked Previous topicNext topic