He Stole All The Presents

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:04 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:23 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Have you taken any parenting classes at all? What exercises have you completed in family therapy?
I’ve never needed parenting classes according to the support team that he sees I’m a very good mother doing the best I can with a child who has been through a lot. The only suggestion that I ever get is that I need to be stricter on him and make sure I follow through with punishments no matter how blasé he feels about them. He legitimately doesn’t care that I took away his presents but I was told by his therapist that I need to follow through with it anyway or he will continue the bad behavior.

Contrary to popular opinion on here his behavior is not my fault. I didn’t cause his trauma or any of his mental illnesses so all of this line of questioning is ridiculous. At the moment he’s excited to give away his presents to his cousins. This is what he does with every punishment. He doesn’t react in a normal way but I still have to follow through even if he is perfectly fine getting only clothes and books for Christmas.

The amount of overreactions on this topic is actually hilarious. I don’t know a single person in the mental health field who would jump to this bs about how damaged he will be because he’s not getting toys for Christmas 🙄

Some of you need to stop babying your kids so much. Toys aren’t everything and shouldn’t even be the main focus of Christmas.

What parenting classes have you completed?
So basically this is nothing more than a troll post, and all your'e doing now is looking stupid for NOT putting the details in there from the get go about your kid...

go you
I never thought I would have to put my child’s medical history in the op of a simple how would you handle this type post 🙄
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:23 am

I’ve never needed parenting classes according to the support team that he sees I’m a very good mother doing the best I can with a child who has been through a lot. The only suggestion that I ever get is that I need to be stricter on him and make sure I follow through with punishments no matter how blasé he feels about them. He legitimately doesn’t care that I took away his presents but I was told by his therapist that I need to follow through with it anyway or he will continue the bad behavior.

Contrary to popular opinion on here his behavior is not my fault. I didn’t cause his trauma or any of his mental illnesses so all of this line of questioning is ridiculous. At the moment he’s excited to give away his presents to his cousins. This is what he does with every punishment. He doesn’t react in a normal way but I still have to follow through even if he is perfectly fine getting only clothes and books for Christmas.

The amount of overreactions on this topic is actually hilarious. I don’t know a single person in the mental health field who would jump to this bs about how damaged he will be because he’s not getting toys for Christmas 🙄

Some of you need to stop babying your kids so much. Toys aren’t everything and shouldn’t even be the main focus of Christmas.

What parenting classes have you completed?
So basically this is nothing more than a troll post, and all your'e doing now is looking stupid for NOT putting the details in there from the get go about your kid...

go you
I never thought I would have to put my child’s medical history in the op of a simple how would you handle this type post 🙄
i wouldn't have made a vague post where i sound like an idiot -- like you did.....details would have been nice so members could have made more appropriate replies....you left everyone to assume this is a 'normal' child, when he is anything BUT normal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:41 pm

go you
i wouldn't have made a vague post where i sound like an idiot -- like you did.....details would have been nice so members could have made more appropriate replies....you left everyone to assume this is a 'normal' child, when he is anything BUT normal.
It’s on the first page that he has psychiatric and behavioral problems I didn’t realize it would be essential to mention every issue and his whole support team. I’ll make sure to mention how abnormal my son is in the op from now on smh.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:41 pm

go you
You wouldn’t have made a vague post where you sound like an idiot, which op didn’t sound like to me, but have no problem making a reply that makes you sound like a judgmental bitch. Keep those standards high sweet checks.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AuntFlo wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:06 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:56 pm

I guess you sit in your child’s room and watch him sleep all night?
I didnt f**k my kids up when they were younger through shitty parenting. So, no, I don't have to watch them all night long. I'm also aware enough of what they are doing that if I am in a separate room, even watching TV, I know what room they are in and my house is 2400 square ft. Clearly you checked out in regards to parenting a long time ago and have no idea what your kids are doing even in front of your face.
I don’t believe for a second your kids aren’t fucked up 😂

You got some anger issues babe

Anyone who’s seen you around this group knows this 😂
K, I'm not here to prove myself to anyone else, unlike over half the twats on here.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:13 pm
AuntFlo wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:06 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:23 pm
I didnt f**k my kids up when they were younger through shitty parenting. So, no, I don't have to watch them all night long. I'm also aware enough of what they are doing that if I am in a separate room, even watching TV, I know what room they are in and my house is 2400 square ft. Clearly you checked out in regards to parenting a long time ago and have no idea what your kids are doing even in front of your face.
I don’t believe for a second your kids aren’t fucked up 😂

You got some anger issues babe

Anyone who’s seen you around this group knows this 😂
K, I'm not here to prove myself to anyone else, unlike over half the twats on here.
Mmhmm 😏
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAOOOOOOO
Attachments
DescriptiveCaringEyra-small.gif
DescriptiveCaringEyra-small.gif (492.79 KiB) Viewed 112 times
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Holy hell. You ladies are a trip. It's amazing where these posts go..... Good luck, OP.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:48 am
agander2017 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:11 am He wouldn't be getting anything for Christmas. You can sell them, or donate them if you think you can't return them. The fact that you took them away, and he went into your closet and got them back out? Nope. He is old enough to know better. He's going to end up in prison as an adult because he's going to be caught stealing too many times.
I’m giving his stuff to his cousins for Christmas. That kind of worked out well because I still have 7 kids I didn’t buy for so now I won’t need to go out again. My biggest fear is that he will end up in prison one day. He’s not even good at stealing he left evidence everywhere lol.
Some kids are harder to teach. I don't know what kind of issues your son has, but whatever he is currently doing for treatment, isn't working. I hope you find something that reaches him before he ends up in prison.

Locked Previous topicNext topic