Boys going in the ladies bathroom with Mom

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm My boys are teens so I really have no dog in this fight. What with the transgender issue and whatnot I no longer care who comes in the bathroom. That being said I believe ods was eight when he used the men's room alone.
There are still situations where I take my 11 year old in the ladies room with me, although rare. For example, when I’m traveling alone with the kids everyone goes to the ladies room with me. I’m not leaving an 11 year old child unattended at JFK or LGA and he’s my oldest.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I will take my boys, age 8 and 7 into any restroom with me at any time. I am not going to leave them in the halls waiting for me or into a men’s room where I’m not welcome either. I mean come on, if it’s OK to nurse your child as long as you want why can’t you take those same kids to the bathroom? After all both are normal bodily functions, right?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:08 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 pm I think you have zero room to judge anyone for keeping their child safe.

Instead of talking about the moms, talk about the criminals who are abusing innocent boys.
OK so what is your opinion on it? Do you have a son and what do you do when out?
Where you are is important for context. I’d let my 5 year old go to the bathroom alone at our local gelato place where I can see the restroom. Has I responded in a previous reply, my 11 year old is coming with me into the ladies room at JFK and I have zero fucks to give if any of the women in the restroom don’t like it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:34 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm My boys are teens so I really have no dog in this fight. What with the transgender issue and whatnot I no longer care who comes in the bathroom. That being said I believe ods was eight when he used the men's room alone.
There are still situations where I take my 11 year old in the ladies room with me, although rare. For example, when I’m traveling alone with the kids everyone goes to the ladies room with me. I’m not leaving an 11 year old child unattended at JFK or LGA and he’s my oldest.
What will be your cutoff age even at JFK? At some point surely he will say Mom please stop I can wait right here by the door and refuse to go in for fear of being embarrassed.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just don't. But I feared the people he knew more than a stranger in a bathroom. Especially at JFK where probably 8 million people are passing in and out. A homeless person in a park where we're alone worries me more. That's just me.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:40 pm
What will be your cutoff age even at JFK? At some point surely he will say Mom please stop I can wait right here by the door and refuse to go in for fear of being embarrassed.
When he no longer looks like a child.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I try to use single stall or family bathrooms and make the kids do the same whenever possible. My son stopped wanting to go into the women's with me around age 5 or so. On the rare occasion he goes to the mens alone I stand outside of it and I am not afraid to call into the bathroom or go in there if need be.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:44 pm
I just don't. But I feared the people he knew more than a stranger in a bathroom. Especially at JFK where probably 8 million people are passing in and out. A homeless person in a park where we're alone worries me more. That's just me.
We don’t generally find ourselves in parks with homeless people, well except when we visited my brother in San Francisco in March!

My oldest still looks like a little kid. And I worry BECAUSE there are 8 million strangers passing in and out and planes flying literally everywhere in the world.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:53 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:44 pm

We don’t generally find ourselves in parks with homeless people, well except when we visited my brother in San Francisco in March!

My oldest still looks like a little kid. And I worry BECAUSE there are 8 million strangers passing in and out and planes flying literally everywhere in the world.
Well I have. There are homeless people in my town after all. I've had a homeless man once talk to ds while I was there. It was fine, he was harmless and ds isn't little, but you never know. And if I was a predator JFK would be the last place I'd pick knowing a million people are walking around a bathroom and mom's probably right outside. But you do you. My point was a boy in the bathroom doesn't bother me. I just didn't do it myself.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I had 2 boys less than a year apart. At around age 6 they started to go into the boys bathroom together.
Locked Previous topicNext topic