Boys going in the ladies bathroom with Mom

Anonymous 10

Unread post

My son is 12, I let him go into the restroom alone. But I give no fucks and will walk in there everyone else be dammed if he is taking to long or wont respond if I call out to him.

The only time I didn't let him go alone was when we were at Angel Stadium last year and it was me, my mom my 2 girls and Him. Way to crowded, way to many people. He went in the girls restroom with us.... And yes I saw a couple of other boys that looked about his age in there.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I live in Atlanta which is a huge trafficking hub. I do not begrudge any parent ( male or female) for doing what they feel is right for their family in regards to taking children into the restroom while out.
A few weeks ago, we were in Chick Fil A. The girls and I went to the bathroom. There was a dad in there, but he was partially in the stall. He came out of the stall and his face was priceless. I was standing there waiting on my youngest to come out of the other stall and the poor guy looked at me mortified and asked if he was in the ladies room. Apparently, his 2 year old son went running for the bathroom and the little guy ran into the ladies room instead of the men's room. He could not believe he was in the ladies room and not the men's room. I told him not to worry about it as we were cool. I felt so awful for him because he was so embarrassed. His wife came looking for him and when she figured out he was in the ladies room she took over.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic