Boys going in the ladies bathroom with Mom

Anonymous 1

Unread post

https://www.kxxv.com/news/national/12-y ... nxepvTECig

So this article about a 12yo boy being molested in the walmart mens room prompted a lot of comments from women saying they will never let their boys go in the mens room alone. Some were saying they still take their 12 yo boys in. One mom said she takes her 9 & 7 yo boys in the ladies room and makes them go in the big handicapped stall with her. I think that is ridiculous. Of course I want kids to stay safe but at some point.... And yes I have boys. They stopped coming in with me around 6/7. And at age 9+ they would have absolutely refused. What are your thoughts on this?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I send my oldest in with my youngest whenever possible. Usually if we're out and about I have a male adult friend take him in. I don't like my YDS going in by himself and stand outside the door.
I think we need more family restrooms and less pedophiles.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think you have zero room to judge anyone for keeping their child safe.

Instead of talking about the moms, talk about the criminals who are abusing innocent boys.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My boys are teens so I really have no dog in this fight. What with the transgender issue and whatnot I no longer care who comes in the bathroom. That being said I believe ods was eight when he used the men's room alone.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 pm I think you have zero room to judge anyone for keeping their child safe.

Instead of talking about the moms, talk about the criminals who are abusing innocent boys.
OK so what is your opinion on it? Do you have a son and what do you do when out?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:08 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:59 pm I think you have zero room to judge anyone for keeping their child safe.

OK so what is your opinion on it? Do you have a son and what do you do when out?

I don't know where we got to the point that having an opinion = judging someone.

I typically asked someone leaving the restroom if anyone was in there and letting him go in if it was empty. Sometimes I took him in the women's restroom if I just didn't have a good feeling about things and the women's restroom was empty. If it wasn't, we'd wait til one or the other cleared out. I don't know if I had a magic age for going by himself.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I shouldn't have to be in a bathroom with a 12 year old boy.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have a 14 year old and no way would he come in
Or Would I make him.
Glancing at him, he looks much older
I’ve been sending him in alone since he was 8 or 9
I can’t live in fear, because I really just want to keep them both home with me all the time.
It’s not realistic, so I send them out in the world with hope and prayer
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My 12 year old has been going in the mens room since 8. He knows all he has to do is scream and I'll be there.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My now 21 yo came to me at 6. He went to the Ladies room until his brothers came a year later.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:51 pm https://www.kxxv.com/news/national/12-y ... nxepvTECig

So this article about a 12yo boy being molested in the walmart mens room prompted a lot of comments from women saying they will never let their boys go in the mens room alone. Some were saying they still take their 12 yo boys in. One mom said she takes her 9 & 7 yo boys in the ladies room and makes them go in the big handicapped stall with her. I think that is ridiculous. Of course I want kids to stay safe but at some point.... And yes I have boys. They stopped coming in with me around 6/7. And at age 9+ they would have absolutely refused. What are your thoughts on this?
Locked Previous topicNext topic