Bins everywhere

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My kids wanted to put the tree up last Saturday. So we did. But the all the bins have been just sitting up here (usually in the basement). I have to finish decorating the rest of the house. It always lands on me to do the rest..not sure why. I just don't feel like it, but I really should get it done today! Are you guys done decorating or do you have crap everywhere like me?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have ornaments for the tree, but otherwise don't have a lot of decorations for around the house besides one nativity and one nutcracker. If you don't feel like doing it, don't, tell the kids they can do it if it's important to them and otherwise, they can help put the bins away.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm done decorating
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mostly done. I have some more lights to put up outside and I have all my garland to put up. For some reason the garland seems the most cumbersome and always gets left for last. I have a strand that goes outside over our garage door and one that goes inside along a ceiling beam.

It's more about doing a good super clean and organize on the whole house. My sister arrives on the 16th and I still need to get ready for her arrival, starting with the guest room which right now looks like a big dump room.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Haven't even pulled anything out lol
Deleted User 172

Unread post

We decorated last night. And yes there was still stuff everywhere when I went to bed. It'll get cleaned up today though.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:50 pm My kids wanted to put the tree up last Saturday. So we did. But the all the bins have been just sitting up here (usually in the basement). I have to finish decorating the rest of the house. It always lands on me to do the rest..not sure why. I just don't feel like it, but I really should get it done today! Are you guys done decorating or do you have crap everywhere like me?
I just finished putting the bins away. They are stacked in the back bedroom until the decorations come back down. Then some will be repacked for next year and some will be boxed for the garage sale in the spring. I'd put them out on the porch but it's full of garage sale items and there's very little space left.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

My DH put the bins right back in the attic the minute I took everything out.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This afternoon I focused on wrapping presents since no one else was home. Tonight I plan on decorating the mantle & setting up all the nutcrackers. Tomorrow gotta rearrange some furniture & bring the tree down. I'll probably decorate it on Friday & finish off the inside decorations then. We'll get the outside stuff all done on Saturday.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We were done on Black Friday. All but one box was taken back to the garage.
Locked Previous topicNext topic