Awesome leggings

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh man! I went to go and order some of these and they are all sold out! They weren't last night I don't believe!!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:07 pm Thanks for posting. I checked out their site. Thought these were cute:

I'm all about pockets.

https://www.hills32.com/collections/all ... 1602755607
Anonymous 2

Unread post

strange! i went back to the website and even though the options were "grayed out", it no longer said sold out! okay, I ordered 2! hope they fit!!!!
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Those white moto jeggings are fire.

I'm overweight and I hate shopping online, nothing ever fits.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:43 pm
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:11 am I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
If you like the soft and stretchy of LuLaRoe, look at Amazon's Viv Collection. I have a plain black pair and no one, so far, has been able to tell which is LuLaRoe vs. Viv Collection by feel. Amazon is also WAY cheaper.
I mostly like the H&M ones because they have a really nice waistband on them. It's a wider one and it helps keep the belly look slimmer lol 😂 Amazon may not be much cheaper in Canada, I find they're on par with Walmart most of the time.. for all the things I'd consider Amazon for, anyway. The ones I buy are around $10.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:43 pm
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:11 am I love leggings. I just buy plain black ones from H&M. I'm one of the few who hates shopping online haha especially for clothes. I like touching and holding clothes before I buy them. Sometimes things are pretty, but I'll hate the fabric.
If you like the soft and stretchy of LuLaRoe, look at Amazon's Viv Collection. I have a plain black pair and no one, so far, has been able to tell which is LuLaRoe vs. Viv Collection by feel. Amazon is also WAY cheaper.
I mostly like the H&M ones because they have a really nice waistband on them. It's a wider one and it helps keep the belly look slimmer lol 😂 Amazon may not be much cheaper in Canada, I find they're on par with Walmart most of the time.. for all the things I'd consider Amazon for, anyway. The ones I buy are around $10.
Tossing out this idea: What about amazon.ca instead of .com? I looked after I posted, and the Viv collection that *I* like is $10-$15. I *think* there was also an option for wide waistbands, but I didn't look too thoroughly. Bottom line: if you found something you like, GREAT!!! :D :D
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:44 am Found an awesome site to buy leggings.

Hills32.com
I love a good pair of leggings.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Thanks for this post. I bought 5 pairs of jeggings and 5 pairs of leggings
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:46 pm Thanks for this post. I bought 5 pairs of jeggings and 5 pairs of leggings
Nice. Which leggings did you get?
I shit glitter
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:47 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:46 pm Thanks for this post. I bought 5 pairs of jeggings and 5 pairs of leggings
The mustard, navy, olive, charcoal and light gray.
I really wanted black but they are sold out. I thought I saw a 3 pack of black leggings for 25.00 but cant find them now
Just found the 3 pack black ones and ordered them also
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:52 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:47 pm
The mustard, navy, olive, charcoal and light gray.
I really wanted black but they are sold out. I thought I saw a 3 pack of black leggings for 25.00 but cant find them now
Just found the 3 pack black ones and ordered them also
I love their patterns. Enjoy
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic