I'm not sure why everyone is surprised....

Anonymous 2

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm I'm just confused.
It's okay just sit there and look pretty, we all have our strengths and challenges .
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:38 pm I agree Sadie was a bullshitter but she has always said that she was raped when on CM and she never altered her story at all, not even once. Those two never got along in the first place as far as I know but I would believe Sadie over cc .
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Sadie
I feel like she needs a pass for this one. While I find it poor manners to challenge any claim of rape, we can all admit Sadie was a grade A bullshitter about most things.

Sadie also swore she was gay. That being with a man was gross. She'd never ever be with one again.

She's currently married to a man.

If she wants to be bi, great. But she never said that. She said she was gay and men were gross. Apparently she's not anymore.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm CC claimed she had proof. When she was proven wrong she refused to even apologize. It is despicable.
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:38 pm I agree Sadie was a bullshitter but she has always said that she was raped when on CM and she never altered her story at all, not even once. Those two never got along in the first place as far as I know but I would believe Sadie over cc .

I feel like she needs a pass for this one. While I find it poor manners to challenge any claim of rape, we can all admit Sadie was a grade A bullshitter about most things.
She didn't have proof because if she did....she would have posted it. There was a big blow up on sadies business about this and CC then said she "felt" like Sadie was lying, not that she had proof. If she did say that then I never saw it but again she would have posted it
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:42 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm I'm just confused.
It's okay just sit there and look pretty, we all have our strengths and challenges .
Ok. Cool. Will do.

Carry on.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe Rachel knocked the gay out of her, lol

quote="Anonymous 3" post_id=614323 time=1574390579]

Sadie also swore she was gay. That being with a man was gross. She'd never ever be with one again.

She's currently married to a man.

If she wants to be bi, great. But she never said that. She said she was gay and men were gross. Apparently she's not anymore.
[/quote]
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm CC claimed she had proof. When she was proven wrong she refused to even apologize. It is despicable.

She didn't have proof because if she did....she would have posted it. There was a big blow up on sadies business about this and CC then said she "felt" like Sadie was lying, not that she had proof. If she did say that then I never saw it but again she would have posted it
The notion that someone claimed to have proof that a rape didn't happen, is a pretty absurd notion in and of itself.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

She did post it. She misunderstood a comment made by someone else.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don't be so logical...............lol[/color][/color][/color][/i][/b]
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 pm
The notion that someone claimed to have proof that a rape didn't happen, is a pretty absurd notion in and of itself.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:47 pm
I wish this website had the search function back. CC misunderstood a comment and posted that as proof. She was corrected and still refused to apologize.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So she did have proof or she misunderstood a comment and assumed that Sadie was lying about being raped? If so, I missed that one.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:50 pm
She did post it. She misunderstood a comment made by someone else.
Locked Previous topicNext topic