Kanye West - Jesus is King.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Reports coming in that Kanye West is winning thousands of souls for the Lord Jesus Christ and millions googled the name "Jesus" in less that 24hrs since last Sunday service at Lakewood Church with Joel Osteen. Do you think Kanye West is being an effective witness?
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ha! He's a multi-millionaire who has decided to become Christian. His lemming fans are hopping onto the bandwagon because he happens to be there right now.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I nearly gagged that he's with Joel Osteen. I just imagine Jesus showing up at any super megachurch, throwing over tables and ranting "you've turned my Father's house into a den of thieves! "
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kanye West is a delusional narcissist. Nothing else needs to be said about him.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

*shrugs* IDK, who am I question his faith or how he shares his faith with the masses?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's a head case.

Next year he'll be a devil worshipper.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He hasn’t been all there since his mother died. Then he married into a family that’s questionable.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:36 pm Reports coming in that Kanye West is winning thousands of souls for the Lord Jesus Christ and millions googled the name "Jesus" in less that 24hrs since last Sunday service at Lakewood Church with Joel Osteen. Do you think Kanye West is being an effective witness?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

He's as nutty as the rest of those who believe they're getting through that narrow gate. Christians are being led astray. Satan is in your churches.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

After all the people raved about the album, Dh and I decided to listen to it. We are Christian and thought it was awful. I do not think it is anything more than a publicity stunt.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I think Kanye needs to get back on his meds. The dude is manic again.
Locked Previous topicNext topic