How I forever and ever ruined Mils Christmas

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:26 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 pm

You get tired of looking at your Christmas tree after 2 days? ok then...
Lol. Right.
Absolutely. I hate junk cluttering up my life and home. You do realize that historically Christmas Trees were put up on Christmas Eve and lit with real candles. Just because I do some things differently doesn't mean Im a troll.
I bet you're just FULL of the Christmas spirit. For about an hour and half. Then it's just junk, clutter, and any old boring ass day. Can you make it all the way thru a Christmas carol or Christmas movie? Or is that just too much to handle?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

This makes no sense. Why wouldn’t you all have made plans in advance so you could actually celebrate together?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:22 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm Been reading the Little Fir Tree where the children take all the toys off of it on Christmas Day or something? Because no one since Hans Christians Anderson's time EVER takes down their tree Christmas day especially knowing company's coming. We do ours on the 12th day- January 6. And mil just decides to stop by knowing nothing of your traditions. Doesn't ask, isn't invited, nothing. But sure carry on.
We take ours down Christmas day.
Okay I stand corrected. But none of this makes sense. Mil in 12 years never asked or showed interest in what they did for Christmas. Then freaks out because they took the tree down. Yah okay.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm This makes no sense. Why wouldn’t you all have made plans in advance so you could actually celebrate together?
Because she celebrated with her husband and her adult stepchildren. She just stopped by to give the kids their gifts and got pissy because our christmas was already over
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:51 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm Been reading the Little Fir Tree where the children take all the toys off of it on Christmas Day or something? Because no one since Hans Christians Anderson's time EVER takes down their tree Christmas day especially knowing company's coming. We do ours on the 12th day- January 6. And mil just decides to stop by knowing nothing of your traditions. Doesn't ask, isn't invited, nothing. But sure carry on.
Okay I stand corrected. But none of this makes sense. Mil in 12 years never asked or showed interest in what they did for Christmas. Then freaks out because they took the tree down. Yah okay.
Why would she? She knew we weren't going to celebrate with her and we always told her having a small christmas at home. I don't care if she drops by unannounced or uninvited. Why would I
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 pm

You get tired of looking at your Christmas tree after 2 days? ok then...
Lol. Right.
I have a feeling this is the same Anon 1 from the Santa thread. So much drama, so little cheer for the holidays.
Omg! Could be! 😂
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:47 pm This makes no sense. Why wouldn’t you all have made plans in advance so you could actually celebrate together?
That’s my wonder. A MIL just shows up out if the blue, with gifts on Christmas? Clearly this family is not close, or even big on Christmas. I’ve never heard of anyone bothering with a tree to have it up for 2 days. Lol This post has all the signs of a TROLL.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Screenshot_20191121-181337_Chrome.jpg
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:08 pm
That’s my wonder. A MIL just shows up out if the blue, with gifts on Christmas? Clearly this family is not close, or even big on Christmas. I’ve never heard of anyone bothering with a tree to have it up for 2 days. Lol This post has all the signs of a TROLL.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191121-181337_Chrome.jpg
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Why would she? She knew we weren't going to celebrate with her and we always told her having a small christmas at home. I don't care if she drops by unannounced or uninvited. Why would I
Okay I figure by now you're messing with us but I'll play. Because it's polite to inform a person of their plans. You and your mil could have made such plans. But you do you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Okay I figure by now you're messing with us but I'll play. Because it's polite to inform a person of their plans. You and your mil could have made such plans. But you do you.
We did tell her our plans just like always. Her plans were visiting with her step children and husband. She just stopped by on her way out of town and tried again when she was coming back into town. She always stops by. We have an open door policy
Locked Previous topicNext topic