Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uh huh.. I completely believe this.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm Been reading the Little Fir Tree where the children take all the toys off of it on Christmas Day or something? Because no one since Hans Christians Anderson's time EVER takes down their tree Christmas day especially knowing company's coming. We do ours on the 12th day- January 6. And mil just decides to stop by knowing nothing of your traditions. Doesn't ask, isn't invited, nothing. But sure carry on.
Never read that story and Mil isnt company. Why would she know any of our traditions when we didn't live locally for 12 years. That was the first time and the last time we saw her on Christmas Day. And plenty of people take their shit down on Christmas Day. Tired of looking at it
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:16 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm Been reading the Little Fir Tree where the children take all the toys off of it on Christmas Day or something? Because no one since Hans Christians Anderson's time EVER takes down their tree Christmas day especially knowing company's coming. We do ours on the 12th day- January 6. And mil just decides to stop by knowing nothing of your traditions. Doesn't ask, isn't invited, nothing. But sure carry on.
Never read that story and Mil isnt company. Why would she know any of our traditions when we didn't live locally for 12 years. That was the first time and the last time we saw her on Christmas Day. And plenty of people take their shit down on Christmas Day. Tired of looking at it
Uh huh sure she never asked her son in twelve years what your traditions are. Or tells you what time she's coming by but whatever.
The little fir tree is a very sad and cautionary tale about not being satisfied with what you have and who you are. I first heard it on a record of Christmas stories when I was a child. It's worth reading.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You get points for variety I guess...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You get tired of looking at your Christmas tree after 2 days? ok then...
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 pm
Lol. Right.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Lol. Right.
I have a feeling this is the same Anon 1 from the Santa thread. So much drama, so little cheer for the holidays.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

We take ours down Christmas day.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Lol. Right.
Absolutely. I hate junk cluttering up my life and home. You do realize that historically Christmas Trees were put up on Christmas Eve and lit with real candles. Just because I do some things differently doesn't mean Im a troll.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You decorate your tree the 23rd, and take it down ON Christmas Day???
Locked Previous topicNext topic