I just spent $822.77 on......

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:30 pm
Yoloo wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 pm

I never said that. I had the same username on cafemom. I joined a few months before it went under.
Yuppy was gone by then
Her posts weren't. They were all over all of the cafemom blogs. I also don't remember exactly how many months I was a member before it went down. Now that I think about it, I joined there before my third son was born and he's 3 now, so I was a member there at least a year depending on when it shut down, I don't remember exactly what date that happened.
Now you are backpedaling lena. First it was a few months before cm shutdown now its at least a year?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yoloo wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Yuppy was gone by then
Her posts weren't. They were all over all of the cafemom blogs. I also don't remember exactly how many months I was a member before it went down. Now that I think about it, I joined there before my third son was born and he's 3 now, so I was a member there at least a year depending on when it shut down, I don't remember exactly what date that happened.
No. She deleted her posts before she went. Why do you go on the blogs? That's just weird.
As I said, I was a member there for more than a year, probably closer to two, now that I'm thinking about it since it was before my three year old was born, and I don't know when she left but I remember seeing her posts, though it may have just been on the blogs. No, it isn't weird when you are first joining a site to go on blogs to learn more about the site. You're just trolling and trying to find something wrong when there is nothing wrong.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 pm

Yuppy was gone by then
Now you are backpedaling lena. First it was a few months before cm shutdown now its at least a year?
I'm not backpedaling troll. I don't keep a timeline of when I joined. I originally thought it was a few months, but now I'm remembering being on there when I was pregnant with my 3 year old, so it must have been longer.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:10 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 pm

I'm not backpedaling troll. I don't keep a timeline of when I joined. I originally thought it was a few months, but now I'm remembering being on there when I was pregnant with my 3 year old, so it must have been longer.
Yes you are. You have repeatedly said on here that you joined just a few months before cm shut down NOW its a year and maybe 2 years. Make up your mind lena
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:53 pm Hanna Andersson? I love those jammies, but damn they are pricey!
I bought the matching family Hannas the year my youngest was born, and after seeing all the pictures of himself in long johns on Christmas morning DH asked me to never do that again 😂. I bought Santa whale tees and PJ pants from Vineyard Vines this year.

I do love the Hanna PJs for my kids, and I pass them through my kids and then down to a friend with younger kids once my little guy outgrows them. They are pricey but they last forever.
yes, agreed, majority of things we buy from Hanna hold up. I haven't ever bought PJ's from Vineyard Vines.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:08 pm Christmas PJs! We are having a lot of houseguests so I had to buy 11 pairs!
You could have used that to bail China out of her poor decisions.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 pm I just spent $80.00 on 12 bottles of wine. (over 60% 0ff) Pretty sure I got the better deal.
I like that deal. Sounds better than 11 pairs of pj's.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am curious what will happen if one of your guests doesn't want to wear the pj's?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 pm I am curious what will happen if one of your guests doesn't want to wear the pj's?
They'll be shamed from the party.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 pm I just spent $80.00 on 12 bottles of wine. (over 60% 0ff) Pretty sure I got the better deal.
I just bought all five of my kids their Christmas clothes for $33.70 for five outfits at a thrift store, good quality with the tags on. I am very happy with them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic