CM Facebook group

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is anyone a member over there? There’s a lot of drama going on between the management and members. The admins can be a bitch at times but the owner takes the cake. Pure insanity!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I only have one FB account with my actual name so when I did bother to go on FB I never went into that group [because I don't doubt that it is insane].
Anonymous 2

Unread post

who is the owner and admins? didn't know if you knew them from the original CM. I don't have FB so i'm not on there.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I just find it interesting the group owner has a go fund me on there now. It's...odd.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I didn't see any drama
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I used to be. But I'm not on FB anymore. I don't dig being stalked like they can do on there.
Even with my real SN on here nobody can find me IRL so I don't worry about it.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am Is anyone a member over there? There’s a lot of drama going on between the management and members. The admins can be a bitch at times but the owner takes the cake. Pure insanity!
They are all batshit crazy and the owner is creepy stalker lying drama queen, always has been. The admins are creepers also, they all used to hunt information on other members to out them as a troll when they weren't contacting the members family about the stuff they posted on cafemom. The weirdest part to me is that her bf or dh is an admin of the group and he's creepy looking in the first place. I just lurk and rarely post over there and I made up a few names and family just for that group. There is no way I would ever let any of them know my real name and info, like some idiots from cafemom did
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:50 pm The owner is in a depression right now and if you know anything about the drama then you also know she's stated the only reason she's alive is for her kids. This is nothing but a cheap attempt to start drama because you know she is here.

But whatever gives you kicks. Maybe she'll see the comments and it'll push her over the edge.
Whatever she has a been a complete bitch from day one. They are nothing but a bunch of mean girls who peaked in high school. If she was so depressed then she wouldn't be on fb and just because she claims to be depressed doesn't mean it gives her a ticket to be a complete c**t.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:08 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:50 pm The owner is in a depression right now and if you know anything about the drama then you also know she's stated the only reason she's alive is for her kids. This is nothing but a cheap attempt to start drama because you know she is here.

But whatever gives you kicks. Maybe she'll see the comments and it'll push her over the edge.
Whatever she has a been a complete bitch from day one. They are nothing but a bunch of mean girls who peaked in high school. If she was so depressed then she wouldn't be on fb and just because she claims to be depressed doesn't mean it gives her a ticket to be a complete c**t.
She was always like this on cafemom also, did you really expect trash to change?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What drama was it? And I see she is having trouble financially but where has she stated she is suicidal??
Locked Previous topicNext topic